Sheffield Spaceburger Programme

Lovely tale -- takes a little while to see how it gets from Colchester Football to Sheffield Space Programme, but worth the effort.

It won't play but I assume that it is the story of the burger that went into space.

18 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

It won't play but I assume that it is the story of the burger that went into space.

They found that burger there after the balloon popped and ate it. Really well documented properly explained and looked really cool watching it yet simple enough a four year old can understand it. 

If some game show asked me to guess what city had such space program I say Sheffield.

This was done by youtuber tom stanniland sending a mc Donald burger into space, even ITV calender spent some time on it.

At least its more interesting than some other topics going on latelely

Edited by dutch

Cat Hat: Sorry about the way it loaded. You guessed exactly right what it was.

If you do want to look, the main thing isn't the video (which is irrelevant) but the Twitter link, which you can get to by clicking the text under the thumbnail.