Stoke v Owls.

23 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Awesome, another nil nil win

Yep, the unbeaten run continues, still hanging in their Mel.

Think this result ends our playoff chances tbh. Draws aren't much use to us now

Still undefeated

If the owls stay undefeated they could make the playoffs

5 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Next two home matches will be the test, win them and your in with a BIG shout.

10 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

was a bugger as Brizzle and Derby both won decently but still only 3 points or so behind

Another decent result tbh ,would have liked the 3 points but upwards & onwards.

But wait for it ???

Edited by owl.66

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Next two home matches will be the test, win them and your in with a BIG shout.

Looking like we'll need to win all our matches now though. Not happy you lot lost, only team to let me down on acca plus brizzie further ahead now.  

Great to see Hooper back. One fan described his performance as 'awesome'.

IF he can stay fit and sharp, I'd offer him a new contract, no problem.

Our overall performance was poor by all accounts. I'm beginning to think that some of our players wouldn't really like to scrape themselves in to the Play Offs, as a long shot Play Off win would probably hasten their chances of getting their P45 from the club.

Some attitudes aren't good enough for League 1, never mind a Promotion battle.

I've only seen bits, but it appears that the effort and passion needed was woefully lacking. We stood off and showed little intention of closing down or winning the ball back quickly.

We all know we can do it when we want, so the lethargy shown at times speaks volumes to me.

That said, I reckon we'll have a proper go at Villa, to show some willing.

Our slim Promotion hopes have been wiped out now, so we'll have to see how we go next season.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

7 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Our overall performance was poor by all accounts. I'm beginning to think that some of our players wouldn't really like to scrape themselves in to the Play Offs, as a long shot Play Off win would probably hasten their chances of getting their P45 from the club.

I've only seen bits, but it appears that the effort and passion needed was woefully lacking. We stood off and showed little intention of closing down or winning the ball back quickly.

We all know we can do it when we want, so the lethargy shown at times speaks volumes to me.

Our slim Promotion hopes have been wiped out now, so we'll have to see how we go next season.

Not quite Hots, still slim yes, its not over till the fat lady sings, win the next 2 home matches , and you will be right in the mix.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Not sure we can justify having his wage on the bill unless he's willing to take a pay cut until he plays enough games. I don't think we will make playoffs now either but at least we had a chance after the poor start we had

8 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I went to the game yesterday, Stoke played very well and gave us no time on the ball whatsoever, that coupled with too many players having an off day, only Westwood, Hector and Hutchinson really emerged with any credit, the seasons over, I am optimistic about the next one though.