Game of Thrones series 8.

Too much action! Episode 3 could have done with a bit more dialog?...

Yeah, not bad, 6 out of 10. 😛

18 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Too much action! Episode 3 could have done with a bit more dialog?...

Yeah, not bad, 6 out of 10.

*sticks waldo with the pointy end*

Ha!

Yeah, Arya was awesomeness! What do we say to death?...

9 hours ago, Waldo said:

Ha!

Yeah, Arya was awesomeness! What do we say to death?...

Not today

Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes....looks like Cersei is next ...

2 minutes ago, alarmingmark said:

Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes....looks like Cersei is next ...

Can't help but wonder if Tyrion or Jamie dies, Arya takes the face and then kills Cersei. Fulfilling the other prophecy.

Well if you like action episode 3 is for you. A few things you can pick out if you want to pick spots but very enjoyable. 

Is it just me or have they rushed it abit with the nightking? All that building up to it and he's finished off in one episode

On 02/05/2019 at 22:05, NERVY-OWL said:

Well if you like action episode 3 is for you. A few things you can pick out if you want to pick spots but very enjoyable. 

Is it just me or have they rushed it abit with the nightking? All that building up to it and he's finished off in one episode

It all (ep3) happened a bit too quick and easy for my liking too. All the build up for several seasons, and the Night King dies just like that. *pffft*

Mind you, have just watched ep5, I find myself losing sympathy with most of the major characters.

18 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It all (ep3) happened a bit too quick and easy for my liking too. All the build up for several seasons, and the Night King dies just like that. *pffft*

Mind you, have just watched ep5, I find myself losing sympathy with most of the major characters.

youre meant to, if the leak is true with who takes the iron throne ;)

11 hours ago, melthebell said:

youre meant to, if the leak is true with who takes the iron throne ;)

Not sure any of the present candidates are fit for the throne. To my mind they are evil doers and followers of evil does, even Dragons killing on command without making any moral judgement.

Not heard the leak (prefer not to know TBH), but looks as if they're pushing John in to it (despite him saying he's not interested).  Given how eager he is to bend the knee to someone of dubious moral character, I'm not sure he's fit for the job.

15 hours ago, Waldo said:

Setting it up for John for the throne after that last episode. Out of all the characters he's probably the only one whos worthy enough for it.

He's seeing now what she's capable of so doubt he'll stand for destroying king's landing

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

Setting it up for John for the throne after that last episode. Out of all the characters he's probably the only one whos worthy enough for it

Yes, I think that's where it's all heading. Not sure he is worthy though. Up until episode 5, maybe.

I just feel he's a bit too wimpy now, and put up with too much of Danny's nonsense already. Standing by while she had her dragon fry the spider, and in a previous episode, not challenging her thinly veiled threats not to reveal his identity and challenge for the throne. She's clearly driven by her lust for power, lacks wisdom, and he's too eager to follow her just cos he has the hots for her.