Hotel needed for Take That event.

Hi there.  I'm going with my daughter to see Take That on April 12 at Sheffield Arena. Does anyone know of any hotels within Walking Distance  from both the train station and the arena. 

I did try Premier Inn just across from the arena but it is full.

Kind regards L.

Ibis Sheffield City Hotel.   Walkable from Station also on tram route for the Arena.

2 hours ago, Lilsy said:

Hi there.  I'm going with my daughter to see Take That on April 12 at Sheffield Arena. Does anyone know of any hotels within Walking Distance  from both the train station and the arena. 

I did try Premier Inn just across from the arena but it is full.

Kind regards L.

I take it you don't really mean within walking distance of BOTH the arena and SHEFFIELD station? They are 3.2miles apart and the halfway point doesn't really have any hotels anyway. 

Unless you're planning on going to sleep immediately after the concert, I'd aim for a city centre hotel as there is more choice and there will be more life there after the concert. Yes the trams/taxis will be busy but they do work. 

There is a Travel Lodge  behind Meadowhall on Meadowhall Road, not sure how long a walk it would be or there is the tram.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Travelodge+Sheffield+Meadowhall/@53.4206394,-1.4132534,332a,35y,163.25h,44.83t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4879779b23510889:0x4a8291e9c9af9af4!8m2!3d53.4189128!4d-1.4127463

Edited by iansheff

Look at one in the city centre and use the bus/tram to get to the Arena. Probably the best and cheapest option. Premier Inn in Sheffield City Centre (Angel Street) is right at the side of both the X1/X10 bus stop and Yellow/TramTrain tram service at Castle Square. There's also EasyHotel, Ibis, Travelodge, Best Western (Cutlers), Hilton, Holiday Inn and Sheffield Metropolitan all within a 5 minute walking distance.

I recommend the Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, it is very close and you can walk perfectly. It's a hotel that has a lot of luxury and as I suppose it's to sleep only one night because I think it's the best option. I finally contracted the hotel from this Trivago website, which is where I found the best price.  trivagohotels.net

Try hotels and B&B's outside the city center which are on the tram route and give you more options,

Hillsborough may be an area to look at, tram from train station and also to the arena.

Great area for food and shopping.