What the actual ..... (Breast ironing)

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

By who?

Multi culti aficionados I would imagine.

Angel1.

2 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Multi culti aficionados I would imagine.

Angel1.

So nobody then?

I had never heard of this until I read this thread.  

It's child abuse, if teachers or anyone suspect this may be happening they should report it and the people prosecuted

When I first read this I thought ' fake news'.   Does this really happen? Madness.

10 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Because white English people never abuse their children! 🙄

Oh here we go,   why do you always have to be on a different wave length to normal people. 

And your answer will be on the lines of ' what do you class as normal? '

Your come back answers are all so very predictable. 

It was on Victoria Derbyshire news show and that was the first time I have heard about it. One lady had difficulties trying to breast feed her baby after the procedure.

Some of these girls have had FGM and then their breasts ironed, it’s awful and it makes you wonder what other things they have to suffer.

22 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Because white English people never abuse their children! 🙄

People like you are part of the problem.

8 hours ago, Hots on said:

People like you are part of the problem.

Really? I'm pretty sure that TCH welcomes the efforts of Nicky Morgan and others to raise awareness and tackle the issue.

I think you'll find his comments about white English people never abusing their were a response to the 'another imported problem' from someone.

18 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Really? I'm pretty sure that TCH welcomes the efforts of Nicky Morgan and others to raise awareness and tackle the issue.

I think you'll find his comments about white English people never abusing their were a response to the 'another imported problem' from someone.

He was, as usual with certain people on here, deflecting (unhelpfully for victims) away from the issue by saying *look, (non specific) abuse is going on over here as well*.

18 minutes ago, Hots on said:

He was, as usual with certain people on here, deflecting (unhelpfully for victims) away from the issue by saying *look, (non specific) abuse is going on over here as well*.

I prefer to think of it as reminding people that no ethnic group can claim to be immune from the scourge of child abuse and that we should be wary of people who might want to use it as a stick to beat others with. 

13 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I prefer to think of it as reminding people that no ethnic group can claim to be immune from the scourge of child abuse and that we should be wary of people who might want to use it as a stick to beat others with. 

Why assume it is a stick? Fgm and this are new issues with new causes and new solutions needed.

You have to remember the problems in Rotherham that were caused by the unwillingness of some people to even mention race.

By mentioning the source of the  problem doesn't mean the person has an axe to grind or is in denial about other problems.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

How would you be sure of that?

11 hours ago, woodview said:

How would you be sure of that?

Because he's a decent human being.