What the actual ..... (Breast ironing)

Never heard owt as daft in my life. It's obviously child abuse and the perpetrators of it should be prosecuted.

Angel1.

It’s the same part of the world as FGM isn’t it?

It's becoming more mainstream here. F-M trans people often breast bind, including developing children.

Horrible. Claiming it's to protect girls from unwanted male attention wtf. How about having a caring, loving home, that will give the girl the stability and support she actually needs. Another imported problem to go with fgm.

20 minutes ago, Stranza said:

It's becoming more mainstream here. F-M trans people often breast bind, including developing children.

Stranza. Self breast binding i understand as i know peopel who do it, but to physically place hot stones on your child (or anyone else child) is barbaric. 

12 minutes ago, woodview said:

Another imported problem to go with fgm.

Because white English people never abuse their children! 🙄

18 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Because white English people never abuse their children! 🙄

Lot's do. This practice is a West African phenomenon, that is now a further burden on social services, and a new group of girls needing protection from their own parents.

An old housemate of mine was originally from Nigeria and he would often tell me about traditions and practices towards African children, one that stood out for me was branding. Certain families would (and still do) brand their kids with patterns often tribal all over their bodies and faces. Some of his friends had the remains of the branding to this day, it was quite surprising. He never mentioned this sort of thing however after the stories something like this doesn't surprise me!

And we are asked to embrace these people.

18 minutes ago, lazarus said:

And we are asked to embrace these people.

By who?