Sheffield United v Bristol City

Does anyone know whether this match will be on Sky Sports this weekend?  I can only find a games for 12:30 and later on but nothing at 3:00 so far. Thank you in advance. 

No, looks like 'Borough Vs Norwich is the late KO.

They dont show the 3 o'clock KOs.

1 hour ago, Lex Luthor said:

Does anyone know whether this match will be on Sky Sports this weekend?  I can only find a games for 12:30 and later on but nothing at 3:00 so far. Thank you in advance. 

It's a home match mate, come down to the 'Lane?

Well yet another tough game .Is it me but we have been playing all the really tough games in the last 6 weeks with more to come.Actually it may be a blessing because the players know they can not relax playing all the quality teams week in and week out.The blades do have a history of slipping up against the lesser fancied teams while they get good results against the more good looking teams.So may be it is not such a bad thing.I hope not anyway.

8 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

3pm KO as far as I know  No Sky

The Blades are sticking to a regular squad and style     Go out to get 3pts every game but also keep a clean sheet

Anyone disagree that this is not working?

9 hours ago, blackydog said:

It's a home match mate, come down to the 'Lane?

Please be aware that sometimes individuals have personal circumstances preventing them doing certain things.  I would love to be able to go. 

Thank you to everyone for your helpful replies. 

13 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

Please be aware that sometimes individuals have personal circumstances preventing them doing certain things.  I would love to be able to go. 

Thank you to everyone for your helpful replies. 

It was a suggestion not a criticism.

Edited by blackydog

Thanks blackydog, Sorry for being so bolshy.  I was feeling sorry for myself. 

Edited by Lex Luthor

Come on Blades, what happened yesterday, not a dig.  I just enjoy reading any comments.

They lost me 50 quid, not happy😠

Sorry to hear that Nervy, but to be honest, that's the beauty of the Championship, any team can beat any other team on a given day.  

As much as I want promotion, I can't stand the Premiership,  the same teams, more or less, making up the top six.

Fair play to Bristol City, one of the best sides to visit BDTBL this season, played some good stuff, their number 9, Diedhiou, was a real handful all game, A six footer who could run like an Olympic sprinter.

We were totally undone when O'Connell went off injured.  Stearman or the solid pro, Cranie, would have made more sense to me,  as a sub.

Anyway,  get up, dust off, go again.