Online ticket sales at Bramall Lane

Is anybody else concerned at the policy of only being able to buy tickets through a ticketing agency called Seat Geek at Bramall Lane? I have a deep mistrust of buying through these agencies because I read so many stories of problems with computer systems, charges, mistakes and difficulties in trying to correct mistakes. I tried to register with them and at first they didn't recognize my password so I changed it and they still didn't recognize it, so I changed it again and they finally did recognize it. There's too much reliance on technology these days with organizations assuming everybody is in their twenties and computer savvy. I've read a lot of complaints from people who've experienced difficulties, especially confirmation emails not arriving and being unable to  navigate their site. I'd rather turn up to the sales desk to renew my season ticket, even if it means queuing for ages because there's only a couple of desks open.

I have had the same problems with logging in and packed it up as a bad job

Is it not possible now to renew season tickets at the ticket office as I may want to change my seat?

https://www.sufc.co.uk/2019-20-season-tickets?utm_source=AIRSHIP&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=Season Ticket holders 1920 renewal

Alternatively, you can still renew in person at the Stadium Ticket Office or over the telephone on 0114 253 7200 (Option 1).

* Please note a £1 booking fee per season ticket applies to all telephone orders and unfortunately, we no longer accept cheques as a method of payment.

On blades site,

click on advert link for season tickets,  

click season ticket(s)

click purchase or renew

then follow guide