Moist coconut cake recipe

Has anyone got a recipe for a moist coconut cake that they could share with me please?  I've tried a couple of recipes that I found online and although the cakes were perfectly ok, they turned out more like sponge cakes with coconut in them. I want to make the kind of moist, quite dense coconut cake - the kind that you bake in a loaf tin.

Thanks

What makes any cake moist is more oil/butter. The more oil, the moister the cake. One other tip, buy a coconut and grate it. Once you've tasted fresh coconut, you will never go back to desiccated. 

Thanks for your reply and your helpful tip, poppet2.  I tried the extra oil, as you suggested and it really did do the trick!   As well as the usual amount of butter,  I added about an ounce from a block of creamed coconut - and yes, it made the cake quite a bit moister and denser. I also took your advice about using grated fresh coconut instead of the desiccated stuff. Definitely a much nicer and more delicate "coconutty" flavour...but it's a right time consuming faff to shell, peel and grate a fresh coconut. Well  worth it though....if you've got the time to do it!