Friday nights at the Dove and Rainbow Sheffield

Tonight and every Friday night from 8 and through until Saturday morning. I am playing the very best of the latest rock chart hits, mixed with a great selection of modern and classic rock and metal. All in CD QUALITY AUDIO on one of the best pub sound systems around. 

Start your rock n roll weekend at the Dove and Rainbow tonight, check us out if you not been before and you want something different from the West Street scene! 

Each and every Friday at the little ole Dove and Rainbow you get the best of the latest American rock chart hits:
I play the very latest rock/metal tunes for you, and tracks from the latest albums as well, so there is NOWHERE MORE UP TO DATE with rock and metal than the Dove. I update my archive of CD quality music every week, so I can bring you the best contemporary sounds. Also with your wonderful requests in the mix, it is a night enjoyed by many. Check us out if you have not done so already, for the ultimate start to your Sheffield rock N roll weekend

AMERICAN ROCK CHART