Climate change protests

12 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

XR will be just a bad memory this time next year.

An example of how NOT to raise awareness about climate change.

Any tips comrade?

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Any tips comrade

The bourgeoisie can never be a part of the solution.

The bourgeoisie are a part of the problem.

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Any tips comrade?

Yep. Seize control of the means of production. Give it to Booty and his Bootylicious aficionados.

That should cause an economic slump and reduce those tiresome CO2 emissions 

15 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The bourgeoisie can never be a part of the solution.

The bourgeoisie are a part of the problem.

I think you'll find that XR don't own the means of production.

You do claim to be a Marxist don't you?

When I look at Extinction Rebellion, all I see is white faces. That has to change

Athian Akec

XR must realise its lack of diversity, middle-class image and glamorisation of arrest puts young black and brown people off

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/19/extinction-rebellion-white-faces-diversity

The diverse working class had a breakthrough moment on Thursday morning that forced the white middle class Extinction Rebellion fascists to engage with the reality of having to get to work in order to buy food and pay rent, in other words to survive.

On 17/10/2019 at 20:46, tinfoilhat said:

Any tips comrade?

Don't annoy the public by blocking their access, and stopping trains or buses that take them to work. That would be a good start don't you think.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Don't annoy the public by blocking their access, and stopping trains or buses that take them to work. That would be a good start don't you think.

Angel1.

I'd agree the whole tube thing was a huge own goal. Daft.

Extinction Rebellion fascists are back in action again, trying to silence others while making their voices heard.

https://news.sky.com/story/extinction-rebellion-protests-at-printing-presses-stop-millions-of-papers-being-delivered-12064057

Using fascist tactics to shut down independent media and control the news agenda is chillingly totalitarian.

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Extinction Rebellion fascists are back in action again, trying to silence others while making their voices heard.

https://news.sky.com/story/extinction-rebellion-protests-at-printing-presses-stop-millions-of-papers-being-delivered-12064057

Using fascist tactics to shut down independent media and control the news agenda is chillingly totalitarian.

More junk from the Trunk!

As opposed to the leftist control of the press as shown in Russia - oh and the elimination of opposition through the use of chemical weapons and nerve agents.

Or are you backing Trump on this one?

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

More junk from the Trunk!

As opposed to the leftist control of the press as shown in Russia - oh and the elimination of opposition through the use of chemical weapons and nerve agents.

Or are you backing Trump on this one?

Do you agree with the Nazi party and Extinction Rebellion's strategy of restricting the public's right to access journalism of their choice?

14 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Do you agree with the Nazi party and Extinction Rebellion's strategy of restricting the public's right to access journalism of their choice?

Do you agree with the strategy of staying on the path to total extinction.

That's a bit more serious than reading a handful of newspapers.

18 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

What like the Chinese and Russian governments do?

20 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Also..they haven't! - Yet again more fallacious arguments from the Junk-meister...

I got my copy of the paper this morning, I can access it online if I choose to, as opposed to those people in the leftist totalitarian states that you appear to support...