Climate change protests

9 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

That doesn’t change the fact that you represent a past that we shall never return to, despite Brexit and Trump!

You can’t undo progress. You can’t unlearn what has been learned.

Tell that to the Occupy protest group.

Extinction Rebellion will follow them into oblivion once the younger activists involved get nice, well paid middle class jobs in the city...

but i thought the X-R protesters were already well-paid, middle-class, urban-elites?

17 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Tell that to the Occupy protest group.

Extinction Rebellion will follow them into oblivion once the younger activists involved get nice, well paid middle class jobs in the city...

Well paid, middle class jobs in the city? Most of those go to posh boys from private schools or Millwall fans from Bermondsey. 

You do live in a very bizarre world! 😳

5 hours ago, ads36 said:

but i thought the X-R protesters were already well-paid, middle-class, urban-elites?

Have a look at the telly pictures, unkempt, dirty, lefty sandal wearing tree hugging clowns, look at the "dancers"  what on earth are they on, these creatures would have a heart attack if they had to work hard and earn an honest living.

Angel1.

19 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Have a look at the telly pictures, unkempt, dirty, lefty sandal wearing tree hugging clowns, look at the "dancers"  what on earth are they on, these creatures would have a heart attack if they had to work hard and earn an honest living.

Angel1.

You, Johnson, Morgan, Fox News and lots of others all have one thing in common - you've stopped attacking the science because there's no longer any doubt over it. But rather than be honest about that and thinking about what we can do to avoid catastrophe, you now just attack the people who keep reminding you what the science says, now you've given up attacking the science. Can you please either talk about what we can do to avoid catastrophe, or sit down.

23 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Have a look at the telly pictures, unkempt, dirty, lefty sandal wearing tree hugging clowns, look at the "dancers"  what on earth are they on, these creatures would have a heart attack if they had to work hard and earn an honest living..

I do love the absolute confusion that young protesters cause among right-wing posters. On one hand they are lazy work shy wasters yet simultaneously they are middle-class rich kids destined for well paid jobs in the city.

I assume that you are just a reactionary old fool, but your comments make me suspect that you are in fact quite jealous of these young people who have the freedom that you have spent a lifetime denying yourself! 😵

Eco-fascists on the streets of London.

Fascist scum OFF OUR STREETS.

56 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I do love the absolute confusion that young protesters cause among right-wing posters. On one hand they are lazy work shy wasters yet simultaneously they are middle-class rich kids destined for well paid jobs in the city.

I assume that you are just a reactionary old fool, but your comments make me suspect that you are in fact quite jealous of these young people who have the freedom that you have spent a lifetime denying yourself! 😵

Whats the difference?

4 minutes ago, retep said:

Whats the difference?

You doff your cap and tug your forelock to the latter?

Edited by Mister Gee

31 minutes ago, retep said:

Whats the difference?

I only skim read a view things now, but I saw this bold and comment, brilliant

:hihi: :hihi: