Climate change protests

22 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Perhaps some of them are middle class. Is that a crime?

I'd rather focus on what their message is; to do otherwise would make look like i had a chip on my shoulder.

The wealthy are climate criminals.

They should be locked up, their assets seized and redistributed among the masses where they will do far less ecological harm.

Climate change groups should be directly targeting the affluent middle class and the rich for direct action. That they target the poor on their way to their zero hours austerity employment reveals that the protests are class based against the workers.

Edited by Car Boot

They're not the only ones that are class based.

'Extinction Rebellion' spokesperson Robin Boardman-Pattinson has stated that "air travel should only be used in emergencies".

Yet he has had numerous holidays abroad, and also been a guest at Buckingham Palace - the London residence of the biggest group of climate destroyers in the UK - the Royal family.

Why aren't the privately educated 'Extinction Rebellion' activists targeting the air miles Royals for persecution - instead of the working class?

Tomorrow these middle class eco warriors are planning on shutting down Heathrow airport to prevent working class families from going on holiday. This privileged elite are causing misery for ordinary people while the rich are untouched. 

Edited by Car Boot

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

Tomorrow these middle class eco warriors are planning on shutting down Heathrow airport to prevent working class families from going on holiday. This privileged elite are causing misery for ordinary people while the rich are untouched. 

There might be some middle class families going on holiday too this Easter, so I suppose that makes it better for you?

23 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

There might be some middle class families going on holiday too this Easter, so I suppose that makes it better for you?

What about the deliberate targeting of public transport by these activists? Over 55 bus routes have been closed so far in London due to their activities. Buses are used predominantly by the poor.

I guess these eco warriors want to force everybody back into cars. Even those people who can't afford them.

2 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

What about the deliberate targeting of public transport by these activists? Over 55 bus routes have been closed so far in London due to their activities. Buses are used predominantly by the poor.

I guess these eco warriors want to force everybody back into cars. Even those people who can't afford them.

Theyre showing the brexit muppets how to properly organise civil disobedience ;)

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Theyre showing the brexit muppets how to properly organise civil disobedience ;)

Do you support the road closures, traffic gridlock and serious disruption to public transport that has been the aim of these protests?

SEI_62808165-e1555478045902.jpg?quality=

The middle class protesters are remarkably lacking in diversity...

1 minute ago, Car Boot said:

Do you support the road closures, traffic gridlock and serious disruption to public transport that has been the aim of these protests?

SEI_62808165-e1555478045902.jpg?quality=

The middle class protesters are remarkably lacking in diversity...

i just find it funny it annoys butthead, schoolboy citizen smith and Alf Garnett so much LOL

Time to play hardball with these fools, bring on Boris's water canon unless they were sold off. Give these unwashed fools a nice bath of cold water, it will probably do them good as most of them are an unkempt lot, whatever class they are.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Id say they are more your usual scruffy , lefty student types with a sprinkling of the usual professional trouble causers who turn up at every protest for a ruck with the police. 

3 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Time to play hardball with these fools, bring on Boris's water canon unless they were sold off. Give these unwashed fools a nice bath of cold water, it will probably do them good as most of them are an unkempt lot, whatever class they are.

Angel1.

The water cannons will give them a wesh in the process. Watching on the news today , it looks like some of them havnt seen a bar of soap for years.