Climate change protests

1 hour ago, FinBak said:

That pair of total Prats that 'Superglued' themselve's on top of a Train were NOT Kids, They were grown Adults.

Why were they not at work?........If they were in MY Employ they would be fired on the spot.  

I would've been tempted to fire up the train and move it a few hundred yards. Then refused them medical attention when they had ripped the skin off  their fingers. But that's just me being soft 😊 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I would've been tempted to fire up the train and move it a few hundred yards. Then refused them medical attention when they had ripped the skin off  their fingers. But that's just me being soft 😊 

Why don't these 'Protesters' EVER superglue themselves to the TRACKS...?

When a Train is coming @ 125 MPH......BOOM...NO MORE PROTESTERS...!

Edited by FinBak

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

6 minutes ago, FinBak said:

Why don't these 'Protesters' EVER superglue themselves to the TRACKS...?

When a Train is coming @ 125 MPH......BOOM...NO MORE PROTESTERS...!

The Beavis and Butt-head of SF.

14 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

The Beavis and Butt-head of SF.

Well done 👍x

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well done 👍x

Always a pleasure Butt-Head.

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

😂

32 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Wow ,that's upsetting . Always fancied myself as Beavis . Owt to say on the subject in hand . Whatever happened to you ?, used to be a good poster , now you are just a name caller

Can we all grow up now and attempt to have an adult discussion?

Back on topic please.

The case for the protestors is that they are drawing attention to the climate change . All I have seen is the protestors drawing attention  to themselves , nothing more .  Hypocrites

2 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Haha.

What a beautifully self-entitled post.

Perhaps they weren’t at work because they are independently wealthy enough to not have to be. Or maybe they are self employed. Or took a holiday.

Whatever the reason, it really isn’t any if your business.

These affluent middle class protestors, who disrupt the lives of working class people trying to earn a living, self indulgently dictate how others should live their lives.

The protestors air miles are probably sky high as they regularly jet away on carbon destroying exotic holidays, such as the posh Robin Boardman-Pattison, who walked off Sky News. This 'Extinction Rebellion' eco warrior was educated at the £17,500 per year boys-only Trinity School in Croydon, and regularly goes on far flung foreign holidays involving palm trees and ski slopes.

I guess it's not climate change when mummy and daddy pay for it. 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The case for the protestors is that they are drawing attention to the climate change . All I have seen is the protestors drawing attention  to themselves , nothing more .  Hypocrites

However, headline writers in a selection of the national press would appear to draw the attention to climate change.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/extinction-rebellion-protests-climate-change-london-tube-jeremy-corbyn-dlr-a8875061.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1115530/limate-change-protest-emergency-extinction-rebellion-protests-london

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6932209/Climate-change-protesters-removed-roof-London-train-arrests-pass-300.html