Climate change protests

25 minutes ago, retep said:

I think you will find that is down to the remoaners, probably quite a few dancing around London at the moment.

What a load of old rubbish.

29 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

What a load of old rubbish.

I agree they are aren't they.

On 16/04/2019 at 13:37, Mister M said:

Nobody complained when gammons started protesting outside Downing Street when they feared they wouldn't get their lousyBrexit.

Racist.

Just watched these clowns on the news, a good steam clean, a good haircut or hair do and some clean clothes and these folk would be back in the 21 st century. What a load of complete numpties is a generous description of them. Lets go back to horses to get about, tallow candles for light and horse apples for burning, then they would be happy I suppose.

It has escaped these wazoks that we as a country make less than 1% of the planets pollution. Better if they spent time lobbying the real planet polluters, China, USA, India, Russian Federation, Japan and guess who, Germany.

Angel1.

It's just kids being kids

We attended an environment protest back in the 90s as teens about pollution and car usage

And before you ask,no we didn't use the bus to get to the protest

We went down in my friends dad's Jaguar

Edited by rogets

21 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Just watched these clowns on the news, a good steam clean, a good haircut or hair do and some clean clothes and these folk would be back in the 21 st century. What a load of complete numpties is a generous description of them. Lets go back to horses to get about, tallow candles for light and horse apples for burning, then they would be happy I suppose.

It has escaped these wazoks that we as a country make less than 1% of the planets pollution. Better if they spent time lobbying the real planet polluters, China, USA, India, Russian Federation, Japan and guess who, Germany.

Angel1.

But you’re a flat earther who doesn’t subscribe to the mere concept of climate change. The fact you’ll be dead when it really bites means you care even less. 

9 minutes ago, rogets said:

It's just kids being kids

We attended an environment protest back in the 90s as teens

And before you ask,no we didn't use the bus to get to the protest

We went down in my friends dad's Jaguar

That pair of total Prats that 'Superglued' themselve's on top of a Train were NOT Kids, They were grown Adults.

Why were they not at work?........If they were in MY Employ they would be fired on the spot.  

1 minute ago, FinBak said:

That pair of total Prats that 'Superglued' themselve's on top of a Train were NOT Kids, They were grown Adults.

Why were they not at work?........If they were in MY Employ they would be fired on the spot.  

Then you’d find yourself at an employment tribunal.

3 minutes ago, FinBak said:

nah theyd be superglued to yer desk. LOL

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

Then you’d find yourself at an employment tribunal.

Oh i doubt it. ! 

3 minutes ago, FinBak said:

Haha.

What a beautifully self-entitled post.

Perhaps they weren’t at work because they are independently wealthy enough to not have to be. Or maybe they are self employed. Or took a holiday.

Whatever the reason, it really isn’t any if your business.

Just now, FinBak said:

Oh i doubt it. ! 

Keep telling yourself that.