Stabbing at Tesco - Saville Street

Early reports suggested two Somali women were stabbed but from what I’ve been told it was a Somali man who attacked a male and female outside the bakery in the store. The attacker did a runner through the staff enterance to the shop floor towards the warehouse where security caught him and managed to pin him down.

Awful thing to happen but given the area and past crimes associated with that area, not a surprise.

Edited by byeo

4 hours ago, byeo said:

Awful thing to happen but given the area and past crimes associated with that area, not a surprise.

It is not at al usual for something like this to happen at that Tesco. 

Don't think the area has anything to do with it, knife crime unfortunately happens all over Sheffield.

the womens daughter is white ,shes posted on sheffonline, so i assume the women who got stabbed is also white not somali.

2 hours ago, scrapper said:

the womens daughter is white ,shes posted on sheffonline, so i assume the women who got stabbed is also white not somali.

*Attacker..

3 hours ago, scrapper said:

If you look a little further, deeper, in who you and other people are you find that skin colour and country of birth have little to do with it.

i only said i think the womens white,i didnt mention anything about the attacker.

Nothing about it reported on Look North .........

...... yet something happens thousands of miles away in New Zealand and everyday there's a report about it !!

it was reported on Look North last night with video coverage. 

1 minute ago, kidley said:

it was reported on Look North last night with video coverage. 

Ooops !   I never saw it.