Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

That'll be Mr Farage (rhymes with garage) who said "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. - Nigel Farage 2016 "

57 minutes ago, Jeddo said:

C'mon folks go to the Gov't website and sign the open petition for a clean Brexit on 29th March!

Trouble is most Brexiteers know the law is on their side so can't be arsed to sign petitions.

It's the panicking remainers that are resorting to panic measures.

No read my post again the message in there is what I said on my other post

Revoke A50 Petition = 3,730,471 (as of 21:12)

No Deal Brexit on 29th March = 392,966 (as of 21:12)

I think the remainers are driving the political process.  The PM has delayed Brexit from the 29th March.  A date she has previously said will not move.  The PM can't even guarantee that her deal will even get voted on in Parliament next week.  If you think the remainers are panicking, you are sadly mistaken.

As for the law, it said we would leave on the 29th March.  It isn’t happening is it?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

I think the remainers are driving the political process.  The PM has delayed Brexit from the 29th March.  A date she has previously said will not move.  The PM can't even guarantee that her deal will even get voted on in Parliament next week.  If you think the remainers are panicking, you are sadly mistaken.

As for the law, it said we would leave on the 29th March.  It isn’t happening is it?

At the last election, the will of the people was for a hung parliament. A hung parliament frustrates our EU exit. Voters knew that.

Since the election, the 'will of the people' was always to derail Brexit.

Edited by Magilla

42 minutes ago, rogets said:

As a country we no longer have the mentality to roll up our sleeves and do the hard work

One of the demographics which turned the leave vote were people who hadn't bothered to vote before and registered solely to partake in the referendum. 

Unfortunately the other traits of this demographic is that they tend to be poor, are poorly educated, tend to dislike immigrants, tend not to join a trade union, tend not to involve themselves in community matters, tend to blame others for their failings in life and refuse to take any responsibility for their own situation.

If we were to rely on these vocal Brexiteers for a resurgence in UK enterprise and industry we will be waiting for a very long time.

48 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

The PM can't even guarantee that her deal will even get voted on in Parliament next week. 

it wont, shes really screwed that up now after her little knicker twisting outburst

51 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Follow the leader Eh! not a nice person,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840249/Former-college-lecturer-cancel-Brexit-petition-threatened-shoot-Theresa-May.html

24 minutes ago, retep said:

Getting desperate here.  The VAST majority of people signing the peitition is doing so for what it stands and not the person who started it.

You can't be that lacking of basic intelligence can you?

13 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Getting desperate here.  The VAST majority of people signing the peitition is doing so for what it stands and not the person who started it.

You can't be that lacking of basic intelligence can you?

I didn't sign it.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

One of the demographics which turned the leave vote were people who hadn't bothered to vote before and registered solely to partake in the referendum. 

Unfortunately the other traits of this demographic is that they tend to be poor, are poorly educated, tend to dislike immigrants, tend not to join a trade union, tend not to involve themselves in community matters, tend to blame others for their failings in life and refuse to take any responsibility for their own situation.

If we were to rely on these vocal Brexiteers for a resurgence in UK enterprise and industry we will be waiting for a very long time.

So all leavers are think Racists ? 

It that what you are saying ?