Jump to content

Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

 Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

looks like brextremists might be in that category too :rolleyes:

Did you vote to remain ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, retep said:

Did you vote to remain ?

I'll leave you all to guess it seems to be your favourite game, tying yourself in knots 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I'll leave you all to guess it seems to be your favourite game, tying yourself in knots 😂

I have no need to guess, you didn't vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, retep said:

I have no need to guess, you didn't vote.

ive never said what i did or didnt do, as i said you lot keep guessing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

ive never said what i did or didnt do, as i said you lot keep guessing

But you have, on this forum,

 

Posted June 7, 2017

"Personally speaking, i've NEVER voted.

 

however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies are exploiting the loopholes to get richer.

 

Its time for a class war...**** the tories

 

personally id vote liberals but to oust the tories i think it has to be labour, Corbyns on a roll"

 

Nothing personal just a reminder.

Edited by retep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, retep said:

But you have, on this forum,

 

Posted June 7, 2017

"Personally speaking, i've NEVER voted.

 

however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies are exploiting the loopholes to get richer.

 

Its time for a class war...**** the tories

 

personally id vote liberals but to oust the tories i think it has to be labour, Corbyns on a roll"

tell me again what the referendum was about again?

in / out?

tories / labour?

 

that was the FIRST time id voted either labour or tory, i voted labour, thought it was the best chance to get the tories out, it almost worked...almost.

 

now would you care to guess again?

 

 

Peter thought he was so close......

 

giphy.gif

Edited by melthebell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

tell me again what the referendum was about again?

in / out?

tories / labour?

 

that was the FIRST time id voted either labour or tory, i voted labour, thought it was the best chance to get the tories out, it almost worked...almost.

 

now would you care to guess again?

 

 

Peter thought he was so close......

 

giphy.gif

 

 

I can tell you the referendum wasn't in 2017.

 

I can see why it made you sick.

Edited by retep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, retep said:

Remind us where the wars started.

Did you intend missing the point.

Wars start because talking stops,at which point Might becomes Right.

Many countries ,including Britain have used or abused their power to subjugate other nations,but it seems that mankind never learns the lesson.

At least with the EU there is a move towards a better way for its member countries.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, retep said:

 

 

I can tell you the referendum wasn't in 2017.

i can tell you that too, nor did i vote for labour in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Car Boot said:

I guess that Yorkshire people not wanting to be ruled by a remote, out of touch elite in Brussels means little to you. 

People with such a twisted worldview? Absolutely. From Yorkshire and not.

3 hours ago, Voice of reason said:

Calling 50% plus if the county 'pork' is good enough reason to feed the alienation already there.

Can you quote me doing that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Did you intend missing the point.

Wars start because talking stops,at which point Might becomes Right.

Many countries ,including Britain have used or abused their power to subjugate other nations,but it seems that mankind never learns the lesson.

At least with the EU there is a move towards a better way for its member countries.

 

 

Which appears to be the case in the EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.