Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

2 minutes ago, retep said:

Did you vote to remain ?

I'll leave you all to guess it seems to be your favourite game, tying yourself in knots 😂

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I'll leave you all to guess it seems to be your favourite game, tying yourself in knots 😂

I have no need to guess, you didn't vote.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

I have no need to guess, you didn't vote.

ive never said what i did or didnt do, as i said you lot keep guessing

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

ive never said what i did or didnt do, as i said you lot keep guessing

But you have, on this forum,

Posted June 7, 2017

"Personally speaking, i've NEVER voted.

however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies are exploiting the loopholes to get richer.

Its time for a class war...**** the tories

personally id vote liberals but to oust the tories i think it has to be labour, Corbyns on a roll"

Nothing personal just a reminder.

Edited by retep

8 minutes ago, retep said:

But you have, on this forum,

Posted June 7, 2017

"Personally speaking, i've NEVER voted.

however, as this time there is a definite difference in morals, im gonna vote Labour, i am tired of the cuts, the squeezes and the poor / working class being squeezed to death. yet the bosses and the rich are doing fine, bonuses and wages for the top earners are up, companies are exploiting the loopholes to get richer.

Its time for a class war...**** the tories

personally id vote liberals but to oust the tories i think it has to be labour, Corbyns on a roll"

tell me again what the referendum was about again?

in / out?

tories / labour?

that was the FIRST time id voted either labour or tory, i voted labour, thought it was the best chance to get the tories out, it almost worked...almost.

now would you care to guess again?

Peter thought he was so close......

giphy.gif

Edited by melthebell

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

tell me again what the referendum was about again?

in / out?

tories / labour?

that was the FIRST time id voted either labour or tory, i voted labour, thought it was the best chance to get the tories out, it almost worked...almost.

now would you care to guess again?

Peter thought he was so close......

giphy.gif

I can tell you the referendum wasn't in 2017.

I can see why it made you sick.

Edited by retep

28 minutes ago, retep said:

Remind us where the wars started.

Did you intend missing the point.

Wars start because talking stops,at which point Might becomes Right.

Many countries ,including Britain have used or abused their power to subjugate other nations,but it seems that mankind never learns the lesson.

At least with the EU there is a move towards a better way for its member countries.

1 minute ago, retep said:

I can tell you the referendum wasn't in 2017.

i can tell you that too, nor did i vote for labour in it

3 hours ago, Car Boot said:

I guess that Yorkshire people not wanting to be ruled by a remote, out of touch elite in Brussels means little to you. 

People with such a twisted worldview? Absolutely. From Yorkshire and not.

3 hours ago, Voice of reason said:

Calling 50% plus if the county 'pork' is good enough reason to feed the alienation already there.

Can you quote me doing that?

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Did you intend missing the point.

Wars start because talking stops,at which point Might becomes Right.

Many countries ,including Britain have used or abused their power to subjugate other nations,but it seems that mankind never learns the lesson.

At least with the EU there is a move towards a better way for its member countries.

Which appears to be the case in the EU.

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

The above post is unfortunately yet another example of how certain sections of the Remain side reveal their middle-class prejudices when defining a huge chunk of the population in terms of loathing and denigration.

European Unionists such as this are NOT a part of the solution. They are part of the problem.

The only thing I loathe, is crass stupidity.

It's quite different from a lack of education: people who are not stupid, are plenty capable of learning.

It's people like you and Voice who denigrate that 50%+ of the country / huge chunk of the population, when you read what you want to be falsely outraged about in my posts, rather than what I actually wrote, and then spout your misrepresentations.

It's tedious. And really unkind to your fellow countrymen, Brexiters or not.

Edited by L00b