Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Idiots or not , was it illegal ?

Was there enough truth in it given the magnitude of the final decision? No. Neither campaigns were great but the Leave campaign wouldn't have looked out of place in a tinpot banana republic. I don't know if it was illegal or not.

Now if there is another Vote I'd put no deal on the ballot, certainly as leavers can't put anything sensible together.

Edited by tinfoilhat

I1L2T3  was the one who said it was illegal , The question was for him

Just now, hackey lad said:

I1L2T3  was the one who said it was illegal , The question was for him

Ill go away then shall I?

19 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

The EU isn't corrupt billy. Republic of Ireland wouldn't do anything as stupid as us unless the entire country is labotomised overnight.

Can't do that, DUP hold a chunk of power still. But I'm quite sure if you suggested that to the EU they'd be fine with it.

Don't forget, Eire voted to leave the EU, and the corrupt institution made them vote again.  The EU have a track record of dismantling democracy, they thrive on it.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

No it should not only be after an implementation if that implementation risks being ruinous for the UK

There is absolutely nothing for you to base that argument on, given the illegality of the last referendum.

The only sensible courses of action are a long pause or revoke.

The June 2016 referendum was a decisive expression of public opinion and, of course, entirely LEGAL.

22 hours ago, mrcharlie said:

The whole Brexit saga has been a complete travesty and actually does prove that democracy doesn't really exist in the UK. Those in power (and indeed those yet not) don't really give a damn about voters...unless of course we are voting them in!!

Then it's all smiles.

Clearly, this country is far more corrupt than most of the poorer nations out there that both government and media love to point their dirty fingers at.

The UK government has shown the entire  world its true colours and pretty much its draconian  nostalgia for its Great British Empire  heritage it so often likes to brag about.

What a pathetic nation 

I'm ashamed to be british and If I were the EU I'd tell the UK to <removed> Off!!

As someone who has worn the 3 Lions on his chest, I think to-days badge would have 3 kittens on it. So I agree with some of the above post . Where has our fight gone.

Angel1.

Edited by nikki-red

9 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Don't forget, Eire voted to leave the EU, and the corrupt institution made them vote again.  The EU have a track record of dismantling democracy, they thrive on it.

Angel1.

That old rubbish again? Really?!?

Posted for the n-th time in Brexit threads on here, and still just as dumb as the first time around.

When will you people actually demonstrate that you are able to understand facts?

The facts are the leave vote won . Are you able to understand that  fact ?

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

If the last referendum was illegal, why are all sides still trying to act on it ?

So you’re arguing it was not illegal?

17 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

The June 2016 referendum was a decisive expression of public opinion and, of course, entirely LEGAL.

Rubbish on both counts

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

So you’re arguing it was not illegal?

You said it was illegal . I asked you if it was illegal why is it still ongoing . Still waiting for an answer