Jump to content

Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

 Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I really hope this isn't leading up to a General Election

Dont panic labour dont have a cat in hells chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So May is planning on bringing her deal back for a fourth time next week 🤔🙈😨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's my point , if there was a General Election , it would be the last we see of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott , Gardiner and the rest of them  and I like to keep them around for the comedy aspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, prince al said:

Please could all local members of parliament resign who have not voted for Brexit today, as you are not representing the will of your constituents.

Mine is :)

 

I didn't even vote for him but i might next time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave or Remain...... just think for one minute, if we did actually, somehow manage to leave, can you seriously imagine the MPs we have at the moment actually running the country??? 

 

I dont think they could agree agree on a single thing!!! The way they have handled Brexit, each with there own agenda, it would be an absolute disaster!!! 

 

They cannot seem to agree on anything!!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

Love your posts Penny, don"t usually agree with you, but you stick with your believes, I"m a remainer , but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.

Who is going to help build this country up? Is any of the current shower filling you with confidence? I wouldn't trust them to run a bath let alone our country.

 

And what was wrong with it before hand?

 

No deal isn't simple. It's really, really complicated and our government aren't up to the task of sorting it out.

52 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I really hope this isn't leading up to a General Election

I think you need to brace yourself for one. Vote for someone new if there is one though. None of them current incumbents deserve your vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.

What a cracking idea!

 

Let's trash the economy then build it up again.

 

Here's a better one. Let's not trash the economy then we won't have to build it up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, surveyour said:

Leave or Remain...... just think for one minute, if we did actually, somehow manage to leave, can you seriously imagine the MPs we have at the moment actually running the country??? 

 

I dont think they could agree agree on a single thing!!! The way they have handled Brexit, each with there own agenda, it would be an absolute disaster!!! 

 

They cannot seem to agree on anything!!! 

 

They can,t agree on anything because they are all feathering their own nests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

I"m a remainer

Really?

Remember this?

 

"In 2016 I knew very little about all this Brexit stuff, but I was under the impression that if I voted leave we would all be much better off..2yrs later I find myself much better educated, confusion, uncertainty and no benefits at all.. I now feel this country is heading for economic Armageddon, I made a big mistake voting leave, and would like the opportunity to change my mind"

 

The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] post #4331 https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/459398-the-consequences-of-brexit-part-5-read-1st-post-before-posting/?page=361&tab=comments#comment-8165982

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, REUBEN 123 said:

They can,t agree on anything because they are all feathering their own nests. 

No, they can't agree on anything because when people voted leave they did it without having a clue what leave meant. If you saw the interviews with the gammons outside Parliament today half of them were saying that May's deal was a sell out and were cheering it being defeated and the other half were complaining about it being  defeated.

 

Leave voters give Parliament an impossible task then moan like **** when they can't come up with a solution. Look at them criticising MPs for not reaching an agreement when they stand outside the House of Commons and can't even agree whether May's deal going down is a good thing or a bad thing. They couldn't even agree on a united rally and ended up with three opposing rallys and different Leave groups fighting each other in the street.

 

Bunch of stupid clowns the lot of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Really?

Remember this?

 

"In 2016 I knew very little about all this Brexit stuff, but I was under the impression that if I voted leave we would all be much better off..2yrs later I find myself much better educated, confusion, uncertainty and no benefits at all.. I now feel this country is heading for economic Armageddon, I made a big mistake voting leave, and would like the opportunity to change my mind"

 

The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] post #4331 https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/459398-the-consequences-of-brexit-part-5-read-1st-post-before-posting/?page=361&tab=comments#comment-8165982

he changed his mind :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hauxwell said:

You are wasting your time if you are expecting a reply and I think you know why.

 

Truth hurts does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.