Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49440290

Interesting possible consequence of voting for and wanting a no deal by "northern" bretremists i never thought of

southern waste being dumped in the north

They should dump it in the constituencies of the most brexit supporting politicians.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Tell me again EU lovers, how much is Greece in debt to your beloved corrupt EU.  Come on fess up.

You have definitely been spending far too much time at your computer on bonkers right wing facebook groups or forums.

The language you use gives you away.

Tell me again EU lovers, how much is Greece in debt to your beloved corrupt EU.  Come on fess up.

Angel1.

Is it 1.8 trillion Euro?

Sorry, that’s our national debt in pounds ( Or euro, or dollars)

Greece’s national debt is  about 350 billion euro.

What was the point that you were making?

See post 4937.

Angel1.

Thought I had answered that several posts ago, maybe your eyes were full of tears at the thought of your beloved EU sinking like a stone, and you missed my reply's.

Angel1.

No you never answered it. You just mouthed meaningless lies and platitudes.

What are you supposing we do when the expected drugs shortage arrives?

5 minutes ago, Obelix said:

No you never answered it. You just mouthed meaningless lies and platitudes.

What are you supposing we do when the expected drugs shortage arrives?

If you need paracetamol, ibrupofen, hay fever stuff, or decent cognac, you are welcome round here to share my stockpile.

I don’t have antibiotics, or anticoagulants, or insulin or any important stuff though.

You could pop round to Angel’s for that. He’ll just make a wish, click his heels and nobody will die.

5 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You could pop round to Angel’s for that. He’ll just make a wish, click his heels and nobody will die.

I’m assuming that he will also magically provide the radio-isotopes needed for scanning, X-rays and radiotherapy which all have such short half lives that they cannot be stockpiled like drugs can.

When people start to get ill and die, (which they will), posters like Angelfire will start to regret cheerleading this madness on so publicly which I’m pretty sure he does in real life and not just on the internet.

3 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I’m assuming that he will also magically provide the radio-isotopes needed for scanning, X-rays and radiotherapy which all have such short half lives that they cannot be stockpiled like drugs can.

When people start to get ill and die, (which they will), posters like Angelfire will start to regret cheerleading this madness on so publicly which I’m pretty sure he does in real life and not just on the internet.

No he won’t, he’ll blame somebody else, the telegraph and express will help him. In fact they already are.

11 hours ago, melthebell said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49440290

Interesting possible consequence of voting for and wanting a no deal by "northern" brextremists i never thought of

southern waste being dumped in the north

They didn't put that on the side of a bus.

19 minutes ago, taxman said:

They didn't put that on the side of a bus.

This has been happening for years, plus all the toxic waste at Shirecliffe, no need to put it on the side of a bus.

Indeed not. 

Why would you put the truth on the side of a bus?

Edited by Pettytom

1 hour ago, retep said:

This has been happening for years, plus all the toxic waste at Shirecliffe, no need to put it on the side of a bus.

Are you really trying to claim that domestic waste from down south is disposed of in Sheffield? Why haven’t you mentioned this before?

15 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

The EU isn't corrupt billy liar.

Stop lying.

So how much does Greece owe the EU, the lack of a response means one thing, you dare not answer it for fear of looking silly to your fellow EU worshipers. 

As you cannot or will not answer the question, I will help you along a little, very kind of me I know.

" In eight years of bailout programs, Greece has received 241.6 billion euros ($281.92 billion). This has caused Greek debt to rise and it needs to be repaid at some stage. Greece's public debt stands currently at about 180 percent of debt-to-GDP, as of the 25June 2018. "

And you have the temerity to call me a liar when I say your beloved EU is corrupt. A fully functioning, correctly audited entity would never have been allowed to "loan" another entity such an amount that it cannot ever pay back.  Greece is bust, bankrupt skint, and our money 12 billion per year paid to the corrupt EU is helping prop Greece up. We can spend that brass at home on better things. 

Angel1