Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

Rich Arch Brexiteer who's business relies on cheap foreign labour says no-deal will be OK:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49326148

Guy who told us that Iraq had WMDs promises US trade deals:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49325620

Weird how the signalling on that one has changed eh? :suspect:

If Tony Blair really was the worst PM because of Iraq, entirely on the advice of this guy... what could possibly go right? :hihi:

Sounds a lot like softening up for a bumpy ride...

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Of course it won't but it should, the US can't wait to rape us, grab the best deal they can we are desperate and Vunerable. They have all the cards, and obviously protectionist form

Rape us? Are you serious? Couldn't think of a more suitable way of saying that the U.S plan on taking advantage?

15 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Rape us? Are you serious? Couldn't think of a more suitable way of saying that the U.S plan on taking advantage?

Being first line for a US trade deal is like being first in line for an audition with Harvey Weinstein? 

16 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Pretty appropriate I would say, given that an administration whose slogan is ‘America First’ will be looking to take full advantage of our weakened position.

Why do you think that Trump favours a no deal Brexit?

21 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm not seeing much consent being requested from the UK, in and amongst the many US-UK deal-related news and announcements by US personalities. Perhaps that is influencing mel's choice of words.

You all disgust me. I think you need to have a look at yourselves and ask if that is really the appropriate language just because of your stance on Brexit

Edited by Delayed

21 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You all disgust me

Is the penny starting to drop yet? 😉

23 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You all disgust me. I think you need to have a look at yourselves and ask if that is really the appropriate language just because of your stance on Brexit

Rape - "an act of plunder"... there's nothing to be disgusted about, the word is accurate and appropriate.

Your outrage is simply faux nonsense.... a product of a lack of understanding.

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Like the terminology or not it's what WILL happen, they can't wait to grab everything from us

51 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Rape - "an act of plunder"... there's nothing to be disgusted about, the word is accurate and appropriate.

Your outrage is simply faux nonsense.... a product of a lack of understanding.

It's not a lack of understanding. Ask yourself if News Broadcasters would use that word to describe possible trade negotiations. 

we'll definitely need a trade deal with the EU.

and we've been enthusiastically slagging them off for decades.