Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

The internet in Skeggy is totally used by Poles and Roma. There’s no bandwidth left for indigenous people to stoke up their racist fantasies.

The sooner we take back control of our Broadband, the better imo😀

Carrier pigeons, semaphore and smoke signals last time I was in Skeggy 😎

51 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Brexiters seem to be available in decreasing numbers to rebut all this. Not just here but twitter too.

That's because "project fear" is finally sinking in as project reality. They will be practising their "I voted remain"  body language in the mirror as we speak. Bring it on, no deal the noobs, I've been good to go for ages now. Even Labour government proofed myself. :)

Laugh and joke as they may,

Eurozone panic: Brexit, Boris and Trump cause chaos for EU growth

BREXIT and international trade disputes have butchered the EU economy, which has grown by just half of what it had done the previous quarter, new figures indicate.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1160287/brexit-latest-eurozone-GDP-france-geramny-mario-draghi-boris-johnson-donald-trump

48 minutes ago, retep said:

BREXIT and international trade disputes have butchered the EU economy, which has grown by just half of what it had done the previous quarter, new figures indicate.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1160287/brexit-latest-eurozone-GDP-france-geramny-mario-draghi-boris-johnson-donald-trump

"Spain did better at 0.5 percent, statistic office Eurostat announced today.
It was expected the eurozone would record a 0.4 percent growth as it did the previous quarter.

Meanwhile Britain’s was recorded at 0.3 percent."

:?

50 minutes ago, retep said:

Why is that a good thing?

51 minutes ago, retep said:

whatever they do..we will do worse? and a im english i prefer to look at what we will do , not them?

42 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Why is that a good thing?

Just deserts.

3 minutes ago, retep said:

Just deserts.

How very grown up of you.

However, the European economy tanking will do nothing to help the UK.

As our economy tanks, I think we should systematically cut the old age pension, given that most Brexiters are also OAPs.

28 minutes ago, retep said:

Just deserts.

Just deserts for what?

5 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Just deserts for what?

Eating garlic and being better with girls than backwards Peter ever was.

8 hours ago, Pettytom said:

How very grown up of you.

However, the European economy tanking will do nothing to help the UK.

As our economy tanks, I think we should systematically cut the old age pension, given that most Brexiters are also OAPs.

You'll get here if you're lucky, then what?

8 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Eating garlic and being better with girls than backwards Peter ever was.

I'm sure the girls will enjoy your garlic breath.