Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

3 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

All you posters who don't respect democracy are boring me now with your same old rhetoric.  I am going give the Sheffield Forum a break because I have a real life and will return on 1st November 2019 and then we will all be a lot more  knowledgeable about the consequences of Brexit.

25% drop in sterling!!!!

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

25% drop in sterling!!!!

Yep,  lots of good news coming from the bank of England.

So many areas of our economy are desperately crying out for funding and the government has released £2.1 bn to spend on something that is completely avoidable.

These people need to be jailed for their recklessness.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So many areas of our economy are desperately crying out for funding and the government has released £2.1 bn to spend on something that is completely avoidable.

Been following this thread avidly since it started, don"t post very often cus its a waste of time..However your posts TCH are always spot on how you keep banging your head against the proverbial brick wall is beyond me.

Brexit won"t happen in my opinion, and no deal Brexit won"t happen in a million yrs.

8 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Indeed

Are the cabinet ministers on a bonus to refer to “turbocharging” this that and the other.Does it please Boris that Javid has found a billion or so to support a no deal Brexit.

This lot are serving their own interests and failing to do the main job of acting in the interests of the country.

10 hours ago, melthebell said:

Indeed

People will go to jail for this.

Even latest events are probably resulting in massive profits for traders timing their shorting the pound in an optimum way.... And that kind of thing could have been going on for the last three years. 

14 hours ago, RJRB said:

Are the cabinet ministers on a bonus to refer to “turbocharging” this that and the other.Does it please Boris that Javid has found a billion or so to support a no deal Brexit.

This lot are serving their own interests and failing to do the main job of acting in the interests of the country.

The only thing that seems to be turbocharged is the amount of hot air coming out of their mouths.

I hope they remember all the promises they've been so quick to make.

2 minutes ago, geared said:

The only thing that seems to be turbocharged is the amount of hot air coming out of their mouths.

I hope they remember all the promises they've been so quick to make.

That's the problem with bojo he changes his promises more than his socks

Bit tough when you're the PM though, now he's top dog he's got to answer for not only his own promises but those of his cabinet and government.