Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

On 12/07/2019 at 05:27, tzijlstra said:

The dumbness of this ‘unelected leaders’ thing is becoming too rich. Can you tell me when you last voted for a prime minister Angelfire? Or a foreign secretary? Or an ambassador to the US? 

You can’t? Then stop perpetuating this nonsense lie.

Listen and weep.

https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/469220713907138/

What a shambles, and you back it. I hope you and your fellow associates on here feel embarrassed.

Angel1.

14 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

This is the third time I have posted this on here in the lat 10 days.

Can people please post links to open sources when they want other forum users to view content.

its a video on a leave.eu group and the title is

"Andrew Neil makes a Europhile journalist squirm over the latest mad EU appointments. "How can Europe be safer in the hands of these people?!”"

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

its a video on a leave.eu group and the title is

"Andrew Neil makes a Europhile journalist squirm over the latest mad EU appointments. "How can Europe be safer in the hands of these people?!”"

Thanks.

So even without facebook I can guess what the article is about. Does the leave.eu facebook group provide a link to Andrew Neil making a complete idiot of Boris Johnson on the BBC last week?

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Thanks.

So even without facebook I can guess what the article is about. Does the leave.eu facebook group provide a link to Andrew Neil making a complete idiot of Boris Johnson on the BBC last week?

doubt it, not if its not pro brexit or anti EU it wont

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

doubt it, not if its not pro brexit or anti EU it wont

Well as former Remainer Johnson is the Brexiteers last hope, and as Andrew Neil made a complete idiot of him, I doubt many Leavers would want to see it.

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Listen and weep.

https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/469220713907138/

What a shambles, and you back it. I hope you and your fellow associates on here feel embarrassed.

Angel1.

Almost as embarassed as ai am about the fact that 52% could be convinced that the EU is bad for them.

17 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

Almost as embarassed as ai am about the fact that 52% could be convinced that the EU is bad for them.

10 UK insurers (non-life) have since been convinced the other way, moved here last year, and opened shop as of 1st Jan 2019 with tripling premium receipts in the first quarter.

Thanks Brexit-that's-not-happened-yet :thumbsup:

(I'm as embarassed as the Leave side is: not whatsoever :D)

Edited by L00b

20 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

No answer over the video clip then. Just another silly anti Brexit rant. Typical.

Angel1

46 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No answer over the video clip then. Just another silly anti Brexit rant. Typical.

Angel1

Brexit is complete stupity based on lies and mistruths, you've proved that this very week. We don't need a propaganda video to show us otherwise

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1

I'm surprised by the fact that you missed the subtle inference that I agree, the way that Von Leyen was appointed is shambolic. It is however nowhere near as embarassing as having 52% believe the EU is bad for them. Especially in a country where the ultimate ruling oversight body is not elected (as opposed to the EU) and where the executive (Government) are handpicked without any form of democratic process. My argument stands - the UK is less democratic than the EU. Seeing someone's biased rant on Facebook will not change my point of view.

Its great that as a country we can place Alan Turing on our bank notes. If we were in the Euro we couldn't do that.