Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

5 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

by throwing a milkshake at the president 

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump is going to be allowed anywhere near real people when he visits London? 

32 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I think it is no different to US President Obama telling us how to vote in the EU referendum and warning that we would be "back of the queue" if we voted to Leave the EU.

So you disagree with both trump and Obama sticking their oar in. Good.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

So you disagree with both trump and Obama sticking their oar in. Good.

Yes I do.

US presidents care only for US - and their own - vested interests.

1 hour ago, Lockdoctor said:

The Withdrawal Agreement has been rejected by Parliament three times and the EU have stated it won't be altered.  Andrea Leadsom's plan is for the UK to leave EU in a different way by attempting to minimise the potential  negatives a full no deal Brexit might temporary bring.  The big issue is the future relationship between the UK and EU which can only make progress after the UK leaves the EU.

It means and this needs to be stated very clearly and I’ll keep doing it until you comprehend it: a no deal and then re-signing up to hundreds of agreements immediately.

That is very different to the no deal as hardcore Brexiters understand it. That version has us completely leaving all institutions.

Leadsom is destroying that concept but her hardcore Brexiters supporters are as thick as mince and can’t see it.

33 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Yes I do.

Indeed, so you have to ask why trump wants Nigel and/or boris leading negotiations.

36 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Yes I do.

isn't that part of the job description?

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump is going to be allowed anywhere near real people when he visits London? 

Real people will have jobs to go to so they probably will not have time. He will get protested by the lunatic lefties who have no jobs though and are indoctrinated to think orange man bad.

8 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Real people will have jobs to go to so they probably will not have time. He will get protested by the lunatic lefties who have no jobs though and are indoctrinated to think orange man bad.

you mean people like carbs?

Trump 

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Indeed, so you have to ask why trump wants Nigel and/or boris leading negotiations.

The EU is our friend, Trump is talking like they are going to negotiate with the EU as if it is the conclusion of a war. 

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Yet you think that we should rely on them to help the UK economy if we leave the EU?

I suspect that won’t go very well.

The US ambassador was on Andrew Marr this morning saying that any post-Brexit trade deal will almost certainly include making us accept chlorinated chicken and give US companies a slice of the NHS.

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Trump 

The EU is our friend, Trump is talking like they are going to negotiate with the EU as if it is the conclusion of a war. 

Neither the EU or any US president is our friend.

8 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Neither the EU or any US president is our friend.

Blimey.

It’ll soon be turnips for tea then.