Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

42 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

I love it when you're so condescending.  It does wonders for Monsieur Farage. 

I look forward to finding out who you're going to attempt to blame when that inevitably goes horribly pear shaped :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I look forward to finding out who you're going to attempt to blame when that inevitably goes horribly pear shaped :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

When what does? 

Edited by Lex Luthor

1 minute ago, Lex Luthor said:

When what does? 

Anything Farage touches.

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Thankyou for that Melthebell, but I still can't find answers to my questions.

Do you honestly think we will be welcomed back on the same terms? There are many interesting ways of putting the boot in, and you can bet the EU knows them all..

Proper Brexit project fear.

Of course we’ll be on the same terms, as we’ll have never left. So there’ll be no “returning” or “welcome back”.

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Do you honestly think we will be welcomed back on the same terms? There are many interesting ways of putting the boot in, and you can bet the EU knows them all..

You seem to have no Idea what is going on do you? Until we leave, we remain on exactly the same terms as we have been on for years. Why would it be otherwise?

'Interesting ways of putting the boot in?' What bonkers right wing website did you find that on?

33 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Anything Farage touches.

You might be right.  Perhaps you have mistaken me for someone who is a fan of or gives a damn about Farage. 

I am simply someone who has been warning Brexiteers to exercises caution in how they post on Brexit matters, as, in doing so frivolously, they are swelling the ranks of Farage's numbers. 

The trouble is, as there appears to be no other viable political alternative to voting for Farage to achieve Brexit, it's something that serious Brexiteers simply have to consider, even traditionally left-wingers. 

Edited by Lex Luthor

On 16/05/2019 at 12:59, melthebell said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48281672

Mcdonald leaves ChangeUK and tells remainers to vote Lib Dems so as not to split the vote

The rats are leaving the ship before it is even sinking. Politicians, don't you just love their conviction to their Party's.

Angel1.

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

The rats are leaving the ship before it is even sinking. Politicians, don't you just love their conviction to their Party's.

Angel1.

i presume those sentiments count for the tories who join UKIP and those like farage that leave UKIP too?

19 hours ago, Dardandec said:

This country cannot afford to leave on a no deal mate, even the government realise that now that the "Easiest deal in history" isn't, and never was going to be possible. I've said it numerous times on the consequence threads, it just isn't happening.

If you Brexiteer's feel so strongly about leaving on a no deal, sell you're houses, give up you're pensions/wages and pay for it. Or is it a case of I want it but someone else has to pay? I already know the answer to that. 

Edit, forgot to mention that David Cameron also said "If you want out of the European Union, I will bring us out" Then gone next day, so your video is flawed like the rest of the leave campaign. ;)

Are you a script writer for a comedian, if not you should be with lines like the above. Laugh, I fell off the sofa.

Angel1.

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

In all the mountains written about Brexit, can somebody please explain in simple terms, just what May's deal consists of?

Bullet points will do.

Will we eventually have to join the Euro currency?                                               YES

Will we regain control of immigration?                                                                          NO

Will we regain our fishing rights?                                                                                       NO

Will we be free to trade under WTO rules with other countries?                  NO

Will we have to pay towards an EU army / defence system?                            YES

And so on. 

Why are so many MPs against it?                                                                                                                                                            Because they are duplicitous liars

And why is May banging MPs round the head for a fourth time until they accept it?                                               Because she is a Remoaner at heart.

Angel1

11 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

The trouble is, as there appears to be no other viable political alternative to voting for Farage to achieve Brexit, it's something that serious Brexiteers simply have to consider, even traditionally left-wingers. 

More fool them! As before, who's gunna get the blame when it inevitably goes horribly wrong?

Something tells me it won't be Farage or anything to do with those who voted for him :roll:

19 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

My point exactly!

Those who say a vote for Labour or a vote for the Conservatives is a vote for Brexit are deluded. Any serious supporter of Brexit will either vote Brexit Party, UKIP or BNP. Remainers will make their choice from all the rest.