Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

On 28/04/2019 at 22:37, I1L2T3 said:

Really? The two campaigns were not remotely on the same level in terms of illegality. Or lies. Or false promises.

You know it

Do you think using private money to try and influence an outcome, or using public money to do so, is the bigger offence? 

On 29/04/2019 at 07:42, I1L2T3 said:

So you condone the massive illegal last minute spend on targeted ads?

It seems extremely likely that over 65s voted in huge numbers for leave.

It really is clutching at straws to argue that isn’t the case. All of the evidence points that way.

So how did all these over 65's fall prey to this 'massive illegal last minute spend on targeted ads'?  Did Aaron Banks bankroll the broadcasting of subliminal messages during Countdown? 

Edited by Lex Luthor

4 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

So how did all these over 65's fall prey to this 'massive illegal last minute spend on targeted ads'?  Did Aaron Banks bankroll the broadcasting of subliminal messages during Countdown? 

The facts about leave campaign illegal targeted spend on social media are indisputable.

5 hours ago, Lex Luthor said:

Fake news and targetted ads were aimed at the much younger undecided.

Most over 65's were already on board with Brexit after decades of the Daily Mail and Express telling them that Britain was going to hell in a handcart.

27 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

The facts about leave campaign illegal targeted spend on social media are indisputable.

What percentage of the pver 65s are active social media users?

1 hour ago, Gormenghast said:

What percentage of the pver 65s are active social media users?

A quick straw poll in my house reveals the answer to be 100%.

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Most over 65's were already on board with Brexit after decades of the Daily Mail and Express telling them that Britain was going to hell in a handcart.

This is one of the main reasons I'd imagine, all the hate-filled rags in this country have been running anti-EU storys for donkeys years now.

1 minute ago, geared said:

This is one of the main reasons I'd imagine, all the hate-filled rags in this country have been running anti-EU storys for donkeys years now.

The real project fear, and it finally wore enough down

or people were stupid enough to believe it.

The sun running storys that the EU was trying to ban the full English breakfast and close greasy spoon, or making waitresses cover up any cleavage.

Just total nonsense printed to stir up anti-EU sentiment

16 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

What percentage of all the over 55s is that?

Well, it's 2.9 million over 65's - if you add the 55-64's then it's 6.4 million over 55's

That makes it a percentage of about 33%