Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Only works on gullible idiots?

Like marxists you mean?

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I agree, but executing all leavers seems a step too far :hihi:

There's too many of them for one, and secondly they've got some backbone so if you'd think the remainers could finish of the leavers then i'm afraid you'd be wrong again, but it isn't the first time tonight is it.

Edited by Bash Street

2 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Yeah, they'll have to take us to court won't they,LOL

Yep, and just imagine what an embarrassing humilation that would be for any UK government :?

You can bet on it, that £39bn will be paid!

Just now, Magilla said:

Yep, and just imagine what an embarrassing humilation that would be for any UK government :?

You can bet on it, that £39bn will be paid!

If and when the UK parliament agrees it, otherwise, it won't.

13 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Like marxists you mean?

No, not really.. LOL, the lady doth protest too much methinks! :roll:

There's too many of them for one, and secondly they've got some backbone so if you'd think the retainers could finish of the leavers then i'm afraid you'd be wrong again, but it isn't the first time tonight is it.

Hmmm... I'm not so sure, if you take out the dead ones , and those on zimmers and in wheelchairs and everyone who has to attend hospital that day... I think it'd be pretty easy! :hihi:

Given the scale of public support for either side over the last few months, those that are actually prepared to go out, it'd be a massacre.

Anyway, before you get carried away, I'm joking :hihi:

9 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

If and when the UK parliament agrees it, otherwise, it won't.

Which they will because that bill is only going one way, and that's up!

Edited by Magilla

23 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

That's where it's going.

Everything should be on the table when negotiating with people who would like to do you harm,  the end justifies the means

Idiotic post.

Truly the most stupid post I’ve seen on here for a long, long time.

Get a grip

7 hours ago, Bash Street said:

That's where it's going.

Everything should be on the table when negotiating with people who would like to do you harm,  the end justifies the means.

•  

Yeah, they'll have to take us to court won't they,LOL

Ok, people like you need educating before you spout statements that make no sense. 

So here is a free lesson. 

“International law is superior to domestic legislation”

So the U.K. is legally obliged to fulfil its commitments as contracted. Parliament can say whatever it wants but it carries no weight in this instance. 

Think about that and then come back. 

Edited by ez8004

28 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Ok, people like you need educating before you spout statements that make no sense. 

So here is a free lesson. 

“International law is superior to domestic legislation”

So the U.K. is legally obliged to fulfil its commitments as contracted. Parliament can say whatever it wants but it carries no weight in this instance. 

Think about that and then come back. 

So what is the EU going to do,  shout boo at us across the Channel.

11 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Thanks for sharing, I think we have a problem in so much we have an European block which wishes to control us and they've convinced a considerable amount of voters in this country to believe they are compatible with democracy.

This will eventually lead to a European (Soviet) Union, in fact, we aren't far off it The population of the UK needs to get educated in democracy and toot sweet..

You understand that we're soon to have our European elections right?  You see how that might be construed as the EU being democratically lead?

17 minutes ago, retep said:

So what is the EU going to do,  shout boo at us across the Channel.

Well, what do we do about North Korea and Iran.  Did we just send them angry emails, or do they suffer from trade embargoes and restrictions on access to international markets?

14 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

You understand that we're soon to have our European elections right?  You see how that might be construed as the EU being democratically lead?

Well, what do we do about North Korea and Iran.  Did we just send them angry emails, or do they suffer from trade embargoes and restrictions on access to international markets?

And yet they carry on business as usual.

5 minutes ago, retep said:

No they don’t, not even close to it...

2 minutes ago, retep said:

Well, no they don't... that's the point :?

Ah, but don't forget, leave voters are entirely uninterested in and totally immune to facts and reality.