Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

1 minute ago, Bash Street said:

Debate the post, not the poster.

Fact of the matter is this, the EU takes from the richer countries and gives to the poorer countries, that's fine as long as we don't have problems at home, the issue with your argument is this, we have an issue with our own people sleeping on the street and I think we should help them before we help people in Sofia or Bucharest. Especially when some of the people sleeping rough on our streets have served the country.

And just because you and your mates lost the debate you already mentioned, don't take it to heart.

I second that.  

Just now, melthebell said:

we have plenty of money...just the tories have taken most of it, blaming the EU is a smokescreen, again, you have given nothing to make me think its a well thought out reason for leaving the EU

How about the referendum result, is that reason enough or do you think you know better than the electorate.

4 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

How about the referendum result, is that reason enough or do you think you know better than the electorate.

Actually , yes he does

17 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

people sleeping on the street and I think we should help them before we help people in Sofia or Bucharest. Especially when some of the people sleeping rough on our streets have served the country.

Do you think that homelessness will improve after we leave the EU, or do you think it will get worse?

49 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Why do we have to pay £39 billion to leave then? 

So you think it will be a good idea not to pay it? if so, why so?

19 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Actually , yes he does

actually thats just taken it in a large circle sigh....that doesnt give a valid fact filled truthful honest reason why we should leave, that just shows plenty of people swallowed the same lying **** that is masquerading as the truth :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Do you think that homelessness will improve after we leave the EU, or do you think it will get worse?

So you think it will be a good idea not to pay it? if so, why so?

Well put it this way, when I first started going abroad on holiday, Spain, Portugal etcher was people sleeping rough on the street and beggars all over city centres, I don't see them anymore in Europe except for the UK, that money needs spending at home, not on the continent. 

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

actually thats just taken it in a large circle sigh....that doesnt give a valid fact filled truthful honest reason why we should leave, that just shows plenty of people swallowed the same lying **** that is masquerading as the truth :rolleyes:

So , I was telling the truth . Thanks :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

You've been listening to the diatribe the MSM spews out all the time. The question stands, why do we need to pay £39 Billion, don't say because that's what we owe, ask yourself the question, why do we owe it, it really isn't that difficult.

Conspiratorial claptrap.

If you go out with your mate and he asks you if you can lend him £100 and he says he'll pay you £30 back will you say that's ok then

Of course, you forget that that £100 also allows sharing of rescources that it turns out, cost more than £100 if you want to do them on your own :hihi:

Your analogy is flawed, it's only fit for simpletons :?

wake up will you.

Haahaa... whats the punchline? :loopy:

1 minute ago, Bash Street said:

Well put it this way, when I first started going abroad on holiday, Spain, Portugal etcher was people sleeping rough on the street and beggars all over city centres, I don't see them anymore in Europe except for the UK, that money needs spending at home, not on the continent. 

LOL

that doesnt mean we dont have any money cos we are sending it all abroad, it just means their governments have done something about it more than our successive governments have, youll be sticking it on the side of a bus next

7 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Not answered the question. You do also realise there wont be any extra money right? sorry to burst your bubble but the £350m is a myth.

I'll ask again, do you think homelessness will improve or get worse after we leave the EU and is it a good idea not to pay our dues and demands?

Edited by Dardandec

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Of course, you forget that that £100 also allows sharing of rescources that it turns out, cost more than £100 if you want to do them on your own :hihi:

Your analogy is flawed, it's only fit for simpletons :?

So we get out more than we put in, have a word with yourself. We are a net contributor, that is indisputable. We put in substantially more than we take out. 

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOL

that doesnt mean we dont have any money cos we are sending it all abroad, it just means their governments have done something about it more than our successive governments have, youll be sticking it on the side of a bus next

We aren't talking about internal politics now, the money we need to repatriate can be argued about when we get it back, for gods sake, have you no common sense at all?

4 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Not answered the question. You do also realise there wont be any extra money right? sorry to burst your bubble but the £350m is a myth.

I'll ask again, do you think homelessness will improve or get worse after we leave the EU and is it a good idea not to pay our dues and demands?

Yes I do and what dues and demands are on on about, oh, the one about propping up nigh on third world countries whilst we have our own poverty to contend with?