Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

I’ll vote for neither.

Farage can appear plausible and be quite charismatic, so I can see him taking support away from UKIP to his new Brexit party. But I expect a lot will still support UKIP simply because they won’t realise he’s moved. They’ll see him on TV and still think he’s with UKIP.

Tommy Robinson’s supporters were probably already UKIP voters, so he won’t gain them many votes.

A choice between one big sack of ham and another big sack of ham.

I’m vegetarian 

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Brexit party all day long.

How can you tell if it’s a better sack of ham than the other sack of ham?

Brexit party,lets give the people what they voted for,let germany carry on bailing out europe,give it 5 or 10 years and the germans will bail out as well,france will swallow up all the spare change and have a bigger voice,italy is close to bankrupt,the whole things a mess and not one of em can agree to sort the problems out

Just now, staninoodle said:

Brexit party,lets give the people what they voted for,let germany carry on bailing out europe,give it 5 or 10 years and the germans will bail out as well,france will swallow up all the spare change and have a bigger voice,italy is close to bankrupt,the whole things a mess and not one of em can agree to sort the problems out

Weve had a close shave,could have cost us billions more had we stayed in,were getting out just in time

12 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Weve had a close shave,could have cost us billions more had we stayed in,were getting out just in time

The EU is stronger than ever

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

No they are the foes of decent normal people.

Fascism checklist. The Tories tick a lot of the boxes

• Powerful and continuing nationalism
  • Disdain for human rights
  • Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
  • Supremacy of the military
  • Rampant sexism
  • Controlled mass media
  • Obsession with national security
  • Religion and government intertwined
  • Corporate power protected
  • Labor [sic] power suppressed
  • Disdain for intellectuals & the arts
  • Obsession with crime & punishment
  • Rampant cronyism & corruption
  • Fraudulent elections

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-muslim-majority-travel-ban-list-early-warning-signs-fascism-holocaust-museum-7554621%3famp

I’ll just leave that there.

Dangerous and evil , really  ? I'll just leave that there.  

7 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

I can't mate to be honest, but it can't be any worse than what's on offer at the moment.

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Dangerous and evil , really  ? I'll just leave that there.  

Happy to start going through the list.

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I can't mate to be honest, but it can't be any worse than what's on offer at the moment.

Yes, it can. And it's got Farage, who in case you hadn't noticed is dodgy as hell.

8 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

It hasn't started to stink.

32 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Yes, it can. And it's got Farage, who in case you hadn't noticed is dodgy as hell.

And the current incumbents aren't, i'll take the risk.