Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

21 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Artificial intelligence. Professor Stephen Hawking warned us about this in 2014. :shocked: Link

Until a couple of months ago using the word bot in a reply to car boot would result in a 6-12 hour shutdown. It knew to back off if people got suspicious but it’s got more clever, or has more human operator intervention at the moment.

Edited by I1L2T3

Further consequences:

Manston airport(that was) is at this moment increasing  lorry parking from 4000 places to 6000 places.

Lanes of the M20 are being closed  to accommodate lorry traffic.

All these  lorries  getting to Dover from Manston is going cause  problems  on the local roads.

8 minutes ago, davyboy said:

Further consequences:

Manston airport(that was) is at this moment increasing  lorry parking from 4000 places to 6000 places.

All these  lorries  getting to Dover from Manston is going cause  problems  on the local roads.

It's what you voted for.

22 minutes ago, ricgem2002 said:

From your link- "I think the more wild exaggerated view that somehow we are going to have queues of lorries on the M20 for five years or more is pretty absurd."

1 hour ago, davyboy said:

Further consequences:

Then davyboy posted this ^

10 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

From your link- "I think the more wild exaggerated view that somehow we are going to have queues of lorries on the M20 for five years or more is pretty absurd."

Then davyboy posted this ^

care to try and defunct anything else from the link i provided ?

34 minutes ago, ricgem2002 said:

care to try and defunct anything else from the link i provided ?

It’s from the Express for a start, and all Express articles are only fit for the bin.

3 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Artificial intelligence. Professor Stephen Hawking warned us about this in 2014. :shocked: Link

it will be T-800's next

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

Until a couple of months ago using the word bot in a reply to car boot would result in a 6-12 hour shutdown. It knew to back off if people got suspicious but it’s got more clever, or has more human operator intervention at the moment.

real or not he's the only resident here who has his own mega-thread, you would think that would be enough for him/it/them.

4 minutes ago, ricgem2002 said:

Mervin King’s arguments have been debunked.

There is no substance. It boils down to ‘don’t worry it will be fine’ and quite honestly I don’t trust the old duffer

7 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

So would I.  Who I will not vote for, Labour, Tory, LibDems and the Greens. If there is no one else on the ballot paper, I will write, non of the above, therefore spoiling my paper.  Don't like doing it, but needs must.

Angel1.

I know a few people who say they will  do exactly the same as you and spoil their paper if it’s just the above parties you have mentioned.