Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

20 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

On monday they are having another round of indicative votes , but all that will happen is the Tories and Labour will whip ,and block anything the other  side proposes ,so we will go around the houses again and be back here in the same position on monday night. Nothing will ever get a majority. 

Correct. Vote out your current MP at the next election. Change them all!

27 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Correct. Vote out your current MP at the next election. Change them all!

Mine will be gone anyway . She signed her own P45 when she joined the Independent Group. Saying that , she would have been booted out anyway even if she had remained in Labour because of the way she has stuck two fingers up to her constituents and tried to stop Brexit. 

3 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Was listening to the radio this morning, and they were talking to a former Labour adviser ,and they said that there is concern among the Labour leadership that UKIP will pick up a lot of the Leave voters at the next General Election because they feel the present politicians are trying to stop Brexit. Im assuming this concern is also present in the Tory party.  I do think all this is playing into UKIP`s hands . 17.4m very angry  voters can do a lot of damage to the Tories AND Labour. 

I have only voted for the Labour Party once, when Blair first stood for election, that turned out to be a big mistake.  My old MP and yours at the moment,  Smith was always pleasant when I saw her walking in Grenoside Woods, but I’ve  never voted for her.  I won’t be voting for the conservatives, Labour,  Lib Dem’s or the New Independent Party, so I will just have to see what other party get their act together at the next general election.  I’m looking at The Brexit Party at the moment.

23 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I have only voted for the Labour Party once, when Blair first stood for election, that turned out to be a big mistake.  My old MP and yours at the moment,  Smith was always pleasant when I saw her walking in Grenoside Woods, but I’ve  never voted for her.  I won’t be voting for the conservatives, Labour,  Lib Dem’s or the New Independent Party, so I will just have to see what other party get their act together at the next general election.  I’m looking at The Brexit Party at the moment.

What do you see?

Oh FFS, he really does live in a dream world

6 water cannons on route to london to use against pro brexit supporters :P

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I’m looking at The Brexit Party at the moment.

So with all the things that desperately need sorting out in this country, you are thinking of voting for a single-issue party?

"Your decision. Not politicians. Not Parliament. Not lobby groups. Just You. You the British people will decide."

Well we the British people DID decide. But YOU the rich establishment didn't like what we decided, and stole our votes.

33 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Oh FFS, he really does live in a dream world

6 water cannons on route to london to use against pro brexit supporters :P

I suppose you think this is coincidence, 10,000 troops from 13 other countries here on exercise too. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/10000-troops-from-13-countries-arrive-in-the-uk-for-major-exercise

There is no low our politicians will not stoop to. 

1 minute ago, Lex Luthor said:

I suppose you think this is coincidence, 10,000 troops from 13 other countries here on exercise too. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/10000-troops-from-13-countries-arrive-in-the-uk-for-major-exercise

There is no low our politicians will not stoop to. 

LOL, oh yes sorry, forget all that had been brought in to use against brextremists  :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Well we the British people DID decide. But YOU the rich establishment didn't like what we decided, and stole our votes.

Sort of decided. Neither side got 40% support of the electorate.

You got very upset at the lack of diversity at last week’s mass rally. On a scale of 1 to 10, how diverse do you think yesterday’s gammon fest in Parliament Square was?

Even John Snow felt compelled to comment that he had never seen so many white people all in one place before! 😱

11 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Sort of decided. Neither side got 40% support of the electorate.

You got very upset at the lack of diversity at last week’s mass rally. On a scale of 1 to 10, how diverse do you think yesterday’s gammon fest in Parliament Square was?

Even John Snow felt compelled to comment that he had never seen so many white people all in one place before! 😱

The very wealthy upper middle class Jon Snow obviously has a very, very short memory.

He spoke at the Hay literary festival last year, which was virtually all white, middle class and aristocracy.

He attended the Glastonbury festival 2017, which was populated mainly with young middle class white people.

He has also attended the People's Vote marches.

So basically, Jon Snow only notices a lack of diversity when it suits him. 

Edited by Car Boot

4 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

He spoke at the Hay literary festival last year, which was virtually all white, middle class and aristocracy.

He attended the Glastonbury festival 2017, which was populated mainly with young middle class white people.

He has also attended the People's Vote marches.. 

None of the examples you give were exclusively white.

Yesterday's various leave protests were!