Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

Just now, hauxwell said:

Teresa May wants to bring her deal back to the Commons for a fourth attempt at winning MPs backing.  

Its looks as though she will just try to keep going until she gets one passed. 

Crazy innit, I"m absolutely sick of the all saga, I"m a remainer, but just leave , put and end to this debacle . we will have to sort the consequences out when and if need be.

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

Crazy innit, I"m absolutely sick of the all saga, I"m a remainer, but just leave , put and end to this debacle . we will have to sort the consequences out when and if need be.

I wonder what the world thinks of our politicians?  

At a guess  :partyhat::partyhat::partyhat:.

3 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I wonder what the world thinks of our politicians?  

It's like the Hotel California:

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

If we lived in a democracy we would have left the EU. But we don't live in a democracy.

Edited by Car Boot

In the next referendum, and the EU and the establishment elite will make absolutely certain there is another, the Leave campaign will be strengthened by the public awareness that they didn't allow us to Leave the first time. 

Our EU membership has torn apart society and finally revealed that it is the corporates that have all the power, not the people.

Listening to the noises coming from France I think they will veto any extension. Apparently Macron didn't want an extension last time but was persuaded to give us a short one I don't think he will be persuaded this time.

10 hours ago, ez8004 said:

I find it amusing how the likes of you have been banging on about sovereignty and the moment Parliament actually exercises it but in the way it disagrees with you, you all blow a gasket. Just pathetic. 

Not a single leaver can say why all of a sudden Parliament exercising its sovereignty  is now a bad thing.  Instead, they decide to call MPs traitors which is hilarious because their grasp of their own language is so poor, they can't even use the word properly.

Poorly educated as the demographic description of the voters continues to prove.

In 2016 Leave voters won a democratic referendum by well over a million votes. Yet they have now been officially informed that they in actual fact LOST.

Imagine if Remain voters had won in 2016 but were told three years later that we were going to Leave the EU because Parliamentary sovereignty overruled the democratic result. Imagine the reaction. This is democracy, EU style. 

An unfulfilled democratic vote, in which the people were promised by the political elite that the result would be enacted, clearly shows that big business and the establishment elite never had any real intention of respecting the democratic outcome.

22 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

In the next referendum, and the EU and the establishment elite will make absolutely certain there is another, the Leave campaign will be strengthened by the public awareness that they didn't allow us to Leave the first time. 

Our EU membership has torn apart society and finally revealed that it is the corporates that have all the power, not the people.

I agree with you, and I hope you are right. 

56 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Hogwash, the media, Cameron, the Tories, labour and brexit have divided the nation

13 hours ago, REUBEN 123 said:

They can,t agree on anything because they are all feathering their own nests. 

I just can’t see them making a success out of leaving, they are constantly back biting, back stabbing each other!!! 

On 29/03/2019 at 12:14, bendix said:

The director of audiences for BBC Question Time is a lady called Alison Fuller Pedley.  She is employed by Menton Media, the company that has made BBCQT for the last 20 years or so.  She isn't a BBC employee.

It's her job to select the audience and she alone chooses who gets to speak.   The is the reason so many 'members of the public' who have appeared 3-4 times each asking questions at different locations around the country have been revealed to be UKIP candidates.

Fuller Pedley herself is a Britain First sympathiser, regularly sharing BF posts on her FB page.  Indeed, it got so bad that she was officially warned by the BBC for being seen to be biased.

You UKIPers really ought to do some research before making such claims.  Otherwise you look silly.

Non of that explains why the Audience was obviously pro remain does it.

Angel1. 

If an MP is affiliated with a party, and felt they had the conviction to leave the party, as they no longer beleaved in the position of the party Interms of Brexit.... would it not be equally right to apply those same convictions to the public who voted for them to peruse a Brexit in their name, if they no longer where in the opinion that Brexit was in the best interest of the country.... then they should resign from there position as an MP... and let the public vote on possibly electing an MP  whom is able to deliver on there wishes.