Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

That's my point , if there was a General Election , it would be the last we see of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott , Gardiner and the rest of them  and I like to keep them around for the comedy aspect

49 minutes ago, prince al said:

Please could all local members of parliament resign who have not voted for Brexit today, as you are not representing the will of your constituents.

Mine is :)

I didn't even vote for him but i might next time!

Leave or Remain...... just think for one minute, if we did actually, somehow manage to leave, can you seriously imagine the MPs we have at the moment actually running the country??? 

I dont think they could agree agree on a single thing!!! The way they have handled Brexit, each with there own agenda, it would be an absolute disaster!!! 

They cannot seem to agree on anything!!! 

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Love your posts Penny, don"t usually agree with you, but you stick with your believes, I"m a remainer , but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.

Who is going to help build this country up? Is any of the current shower filling you with confidence? I wouldn't trust them to run a bath let alone our country.

And what was wrong with it before hand?

No deal isn't simple. It's really, really complicated and our government aren't up to the task of sorting it out.

52 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I really hope this isn't leading up to a General Election

I think you need to brace yourself for one. Vote for someone new if there is one though. None of them current incumbents deserve your vote.

but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.

What a cracking idea!

Let's trash the economy then build it up again.

Here's a better one. Let's not trash the economy then we won't have to build it up again.

8 minutes ago, surveyour said:

Leave or Remain...... just think for one minute, if we did actually, somehow manage to leave, can you seriously imagine the MPs we have at the moment actually running the country??? 

I dont think they could agree agree on a single thing!!! The way they have handled Brexit, each with there own agenda, it would be an absolute disaster!!! 

They cannot seem to agree on anything!!! 

They can,t agree on anything because they are all feathering their own nests. 

I"m a remainer

Really?

Remember this?

"In 2016 I knew very little about all this Brexit stuff, but I was under the impression that if I voted leave we would all be much better off..2yrs later I find myself much better educated, confusion, uncertainty and no benefits at all.. I now feel this country is heading for economic Armageddon, I made a big mistake voting leave, and would like the opportunity to change my mind"

The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] post #4331 https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/459398-the-consequences-of-brexit-part-5-read-1st-post-before-posting/?page=361&tab=comments#comment-8165982

4 minutes ago, REUBEN 123 said:

They can,t agree on anything because they are all feathering their own nests. 

No, they can't agree on anything because when people voted leave they did it without having a clue what leave meant. If you saw the interviews with the gammons outside Parliament today half of them were saying that May's deal was a sell out and were cheering it being defeated and the other half were complaining about it being  defeated.

Leave voters give Parliament an impossible task then moan like **** when they can't come up with a solution. Look at them criticising MPs for not reaching an agreement when they stand outside the House of Commons and can't even agree whether May's deal going down is a good thing or a bad thing. They couldn't even agree on a united rally and ended up with three opposing rallys and different Leave groups fighting each other in the street.

Bunch of stupid clowns the lot of them!

5 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Really?

Remember this?

"In 2016 I knew very little about all this Brexit stuff, but I was under the impression that if I voted leave we would all be much better off..2yrs later I find myself much better educated, confusion, uncertainty and no benefits at all.. I now feel this country is heading for economic Armageddon, I made a big mistake voting leave, and would like the opportunity to change my mind"

The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] post #4331 https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/459398-the-consequences-of-brexit-part-5-read-1st-post-before-posting/?page=361&tab=comments#comment-8165982

he changed his mind :P

4 hours ago, hauxwell said:

You are wasting your time if you are expecting a reply and I think you know why.

Truth hurts does it?

2 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Truth hurts does it?

2 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Truth hurts does it?

You are wasting your time if you are expecting a reply, and you know the reason why.

15 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

You are wasting your time if you are expecting a reply, and you know the reason why.

I find the hypocrisy amusing.  Your inability to answer the simple argument proves that I have the correct assertion.