Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

27 minutes ago, retep said:

I agree the remain numbers were overestimated.

Pleased that you do agree with something even if your comprehension is lacking.

Both The Tories and Labour stood von a manifesto at the last GE to trigger 50 AND deliver Brexit. Now some MP`s have been true to their word, but a large amount are trying to stop Brexit . There is only one word to describe those people, and that is " Traitors "  ,and i make no apology for using that word because thats exactly what they are. They are a disgrace and every one of those snakes should be de-selected and sacked tonight and by elections held. They are liars and have shown nothing but contempt for their constituents . 

They disgust me. 

28 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Listening to the BBC news earlier from Brussels a lot of EU politicians now think a no deal is looking more and more likely and they should know what their governments are thinking.

Lets hope they are right. I pray for No Deal .

48 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We've been through this before.

I'm not hoarding anything as no deal isn't going to happen.

Not according to Donald Duck and his cronies in Brussels, they are saying no Deal looks the most likeliest outcome now.  

22 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Both The Tories and Labour stood von a manifesto at the last GE to trigger 50 AND deliver Brexit. Now some MP`s have been true to their word, but a large amount are trying to stop Brexit . There is only one word to describe those people, and that is " Traitors "  ,and i make no apology for using that word because thats exactly what they are. They are a disgrace and every one of those snakes should be de-selected and sacked tonight and by elections held. They are liars and have shown nothing but contempt for their constituents . 

They disgust me. 

Lets hope they are right. I pray for No Deal .

Not according to Donald2 Duck and his cronies in Brussels, they are saying no Deal looks the most likeliest outcome now.  

Love your posts Penny, don"t usually agree with you, but you stick with your believes, I"m a remainer , but we should have left today with no deal.. simple, sorted. lets get on and build this country up.

1 hour ago, hobinfoot said:

The police take into account intelligence they receive and having leave cancelled isn't anecdotal.

It isn't anecdotal it is true!

But leave hasn't been cancelled because Brexiteers have threatened to cause trouble but because of the prospect of a no deal Brexit.

Please could all local members of parliament resign who have not voted for Brexit today, as you are not representing the will of your constituents.

I really hope this isn't leading up to a General Election

10 minutes ago, prince al said:

Please could all local members of parliament resign who have not voted for Brexit today, as you are not representing the will of your constituents.

Well said that man.

26 minutes ago, L00b said:

A fitting article, for the day that's in it.

'(May) pursued the hardest possible Brexit, claiming with no shred of evidence that that was what “the people” wanted. She completely ignored the 48 per cent who voted Remain, contemptuously dismissing them as “citizens of nowhere”.'

Fairly concise and to the point.

You're not put that particular jack in its pandora's box anytime soon.

"Not every bird is a penguin, but every penguin is a bird:hihi:

Edited by Magilla

31 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I really hope this isn't leading up to a General Election

Dont panic labour dont have a cat in hells chance 

So May is planning on bringing her deal back for a fourth time next week 🤔🙈😨