Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Typical brextremist,  arguing the toss just so they don't have to admit Brexit is unworkable and a complete shambles

Brexit is perfectly workable . Just walk away with No Deal and go on our own and tell the EU to shove it .  Quite simple and very easy to do . We are only in this mess because We are allowing Remoaner MP`s to try and derail Brexit. Run the clock down and go no Deal . Happy Days .

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

It's still fantasy (not real) nor was it even more so back in 2016, so wasn't a lie

British troops in Kosovo with EU flag on their uniforms.

EUFLAG.png?resize=720,340&ssl=1

Kosovo-Image.jpg

Edited by Hots on

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

Brexit is perfectly workable . Just walk away with No Deal and go on our own and tell the EU to shove it .  Quite simple and very easy to do . We are only in this mess because We are allowing Remoaner MP`s to try and derail Brexit. Run the clock down and go no Deal . Happy Days .

Except for those made unemployed that a no deal Brexit is likely to bring.

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Judged by who?

The UK Statistics Authority, now who judged it to be lies?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I see South Yorkshire is in the news on a Brexit related theme.

A man and a woman from South Yorkshire have been arrested for sending threatening messages to 5 remainer MPs Anna Soubry, Chuka Umunna, David Lammy, Angela Smith and Sarah Wollaston.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/anna-soubry-threat-twitter-jo-cox-arrest-man-woman-brexit-south-yorkshire-police-hate-speech-a8842666.html

No doubt their lawyer will plead mitigating circumstances due to not being terribly clever or being inept. 

Anyway on another Sheffield Brexit theme, BBCs Question Time comes from Sheffield. I hope that the audience will represent our city well. Though I'm not hopeful....

I cant view that article because i use an ad blocker . What are they supposed to have said ? 

I cant view that article because i use an ad blocker . What are they supposed to have said ? 

"Remember what happened to Jo Cox SO BE CAREFUL"

Edited by Mister M

Brexit is perfectly workable . Just walk away with No Deal and go on our own and tell the EU to shove it .  Quite simple and very easy to do .

Well yes, if you are a complete imbecile and have no idea of how the real world works and don't give a monkey's about the harm it will do especially to the poorest in our society, I suppose it is perfectly workable.

Are you one of the cretins who said that they would be happy to lose their job if it meant leaving the EU?

17 minutes ago, apelike said:

But several of them were supposed to happen in the case of a positive leave vote and not after brexit had concluded.

Doesn’t matter. They remain as serious risks.

Your only plausible beef is with the timing. And that says it all.

14 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Threat to kill essentially

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

Doesn’t matter. They remain as serious risks.

Your only plausible beef is with the timing. And that says it all.

BTW I have no beef with it all as its just water under the bridge and too late to change. Just pointing out that it seems that when remain lies it does not matter but when leave do it does...

2 minutes ago, apelike said:

BTW I have no beef with it all as its just water under the bridge and too late to change. Just pointing out that it seems that when remain lies it does not matter but when leave do it does...

They’re not lies. They are things that could come true. And probably will with no deal.

Do you want to compare to leave lies about £350m, Turkey etc..

Utterly not comparable

20 minutes ago, Hots on said:

British troops in Kosovo with EU flag on their uniforms.

Kosovo-Image.jpg

There was a petition set up to ban the wearing of the EU emblem on British troops uniform, it got considerably fewer votes than the stop Brexit petitions.

I don't have a problem with our troops working with other nations.

1 minute ago, woodview said:

It's not here at the moment, but not fantasy. There is talk about it as a nato alternative.

We just have this at the moment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Military_Staff

We have been cooperating with the EU in regard to the European space program