Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

7 hours ago, RJRB said:

Another twist added by Bercow which seems to both delight and infuriate both camps in equal measure.

Will this lead to a short delay and a no deal Brexit, or a long delay followed by a softer Brexit.Or even a long delay followed by No Brexit or a second referendum.

Brexit ......it’s easy!

One of the options for government, already suggested by a few Ministers, is for them to vote to change the law in order to allow a third vote. Another is for them to ask the Queen to suspend Parliament ans then restart it again, making it a different 'session'. I wonder if May has enough b@lls to try either of these optiions? Cabinet meeting today so I guess we will find out.

29 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Why is the busted flush and alleged war criminal Bliar allowed time on the Telly this morning to spout his bile over the democratic decision to leave the corrupt EU. Yesterdays man, he did enough damage to the Nation as PM, not content with that, he wants to wreak more havoc again.

Angel1.

Nice distraction tactics there.

Not going to work 🙂

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Why is the busted flush and alleged war criminal Bliar allowed time on the Telly this morning to spout his bile over the democratic decision to leave the corrupt EU. Yesterdays man, he did enough damage to the Nation as PM, not content with that, he wants to wreak more havoc again.

Angel1.

Contrast the styles - one is abuse.

The other is pointing out something that many are pretending dosen't  exsist or worse dosen't matter.

'busted flush', 'alleged war criminal', 'spout bile', 'corrupt EU' and wreak more havoc'.

Blair pointed out the  oxymoron that is the Northern Island position.

1 minute ago, Flanker7 said:

Contrast the styles - one is abuse.

The other is pointing out something that many are pretending dosen't  exsist or worse dosen't matter.

'busted flush', 'alleged war criminal', 'spout bile', 'corrupt EU' and wreak more havoc'.

Happy to see that Bliar still has one fan.

Angel1.

Just now, Flanker7 said:

Contrast the styles - one is abuse without an iota of  analysis

Why do they insist on calling the vote for mays deal a meaningful vote? It's been defeated twice it's far from meaningful

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

.... and 2 plus 2 equals 22.

Come on you're better than that - I hope.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Nothing to do with Brexit.

Much to do with Bliar who was on telly this morning doing all he can to scupper Brexit.. I was responding to a post, or is that not allowed now.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

36 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

When it comes to his opinion on Corbyn and Labour's position, then he has another here.

39 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Why do they insist on calling the vote for mays deal a meaningful vote? It's been defeated twice it's far from meaningful

I don"t understand it either Mel, come to that after a couple of years of discussion I"m still no wiser.. like we have said before, we are just a laughing stock.