White supremacist attack in NZ

mort

Any further personal attacks and the thread will be closed. Stay on topic please and keep it civil.

Message added by mort

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I don’t understand why though. It’s pretty much a snuff video isn’t it? 

morbid curiosity, like people that crane their heads going past accidents and ambulances

Just now, melthebell said:

morbid curiosity, like people that crane their heads going past accidents and ambulances

Fair enough, I’m a bugger for that ;)

11 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I don’t understand why though. It’s pretty much a snuff video isn’t it? 

Like Mel said, its the same as rubbernecking when you see a car crash . You just have to have a look. 

1 minute ago, Penistone999 said:

Like Mel said, its the same as rubbernecking when you see a car crash . You just have to have a look. 

I saw a link on Twitter early this morning and didn't have a look, I reported it instead.

10 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

I look to see what the incident was, not to see innocent people dying. If I thought they were, I'd not look, through respect to them and basic humanity.

All 5 pages are pure speculation. No one on here has any clue what went on, or what was in the idiot gunman's mind. It is enough to say it was a completely abhorrent event that should never ever have happened.

Angel1

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

All 5 pages are pure speculation. No one on here has any clue what went on, or what was in the idiot gunman's mind. It is enough to say it was a completely abhorrent event that should never ever have happened.

Angel1

I disagree, the terrorist actually recorded the attack before and after. Also writing a 78 page manifesto describing his thoughts.

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1

It shouldn't have happened, the perpetrator was an idiot and no one on here as a clue because it's all speculation? 

18 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No one on here has any clue what went on, or what was in the idiot gunman's mind. 

Really?

Not only did he post a 16,500 word explanation for what he was doing, he also posted a warning on facebook a couple of days ago saying that he had had enough of posting stuff on the internet and was now going to take real action in the real world.

50 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It shouldn't have happened, the perpetrator was an idiot and no one on here as a clue because it's all speculation? 

Exactly.

Angel1.

11 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Exactly.

Angel1.

No, it really isn't speculation. Where do you get that idea from?

I see he wrote the word "Rotherham" on one of his bullet magazines ,among other words. Im assuming he was referring to the Grooming  scandal . 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/gunman-in-new-zealand-terror-attacks-had-for-rotherham-written-on-ammo-used-in-shootings-1-9652965

Edited by Penistone999