sheffield wed v blackburn rovers

On 14/03/2019 at 18:41, bassett one said:

another win may get us nearer the promised land wed 3-0 win

not far off, just we let one in to spoil it :(

ok ok we properly screwed it up and scored 4

Edited by melthebell

Well I"ve been saying it for a long time, play offs a possibility ,   NOW a real possibility. SB has really worked wonders at S6.. come you Owls show some faith.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Well I"ve been saying it for a long time, play offs a possibility ,   NOW a real possibility. SB has really worked wonders at S6.. come you Owls show some faith.

A lot stronger teams to come now after a good run against lower teams(bar blades!), your confidence is up and its a possibility 

24 minutes ago, pintor said:

A lot stronger teams to come now after a good run against lower teams(bar blades!), your confidence is up and its a possibility 

Yes the real tests start now but nice to be going into them full of confidence. Can't knock what Bruce has done so far

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yes the real tests start now but nice to be going into them full of confidence. Can't knock what Bruce has done so far

specially with the 3 newer boys brimming with confidence and starting every game now

Probably not at our best but enough to get 4 goals, It's a long shot but who knows?

2 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Probably not at our best but enough to get 4 goals, It's a long shot but who knows?

I'll take any shot after the start we had.

Iorfa upfront if Fletcher's injured

Edited by NERVY-OWL

14 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Why is it such a long shot? only 2 points off POs with 8 games left. OK Leeds and Norwich away but we've already shown you how to deal with them 😉

I have a sneaky £2 on you lot to get promotion at 100/1. 

13 minutes ago, blackydog said:

Why is it such a long shot? only 2 points off POs with 8 games left. OK Leeds and Norwich away but we've already shown you how to deal with them 😉

If we had played the same amount of games I'd agree but brizzie would be 6 points ahead again if they win both games and derby have that game in hand as well. Still a long shot but not as long as 4 games ago. If would be great to have both of us in the prem next season though

Keep plugging away and who knows what can happen.  Who would have thought we would even be in the mix two months ago.  It,s not players we need  it,s doctors. , a problem that concerns SB and has to be sorted.  Today we did enough even though Blackburn had there moments, another good performance from Palmer, cannot believe the improvement  in his game he certainly deservers the plaudits.   

53 minutes ago, blackydog said:

Would you take 100/1 on United not getting into the play offs?

another win by the mighty owls with steve bruce the man who will get us there