I only have my collection of pocket watches these days, of which I occasionally wear one,  because my partner likes to see me with one on my waistcoat, no idea why, but she is always buying them for me. :wink: 

I've got an old Swiss Army (water resistant to 330 feet) stainless steel with bezel.  It was a gift from someone very dear to me who has since died.  Although it may not be worth very much, I would NEVER part with it.  It has had numerous batteries since I've had it over many years and I had noticed that just recently the glass has a little moisture inside.  I'd like to get it looked at / sealed properly.  Could anyone recommend somewhere in our fair City ???

I had a Swiss watch totally refurbished by a a firm in Nottingham called TICK KING who will give you an estimate before you send the watch to them. www.tickking.co.uk  0115 9474482  When they got my watch they sent me the price that it would be and then advised me when they were posting it back to me.

35 minutes ago, alexander874 said:

I had a Swiss watch totally refurbished by a a firm in Nottingham called TICK KING who will give you an estimate before you send the watch to them. www.tickking.co.uk  0115 9474482  When they got my watch they sent me the price that it would be and then advised me when they were posting it back to me.

Many thanks for this.