will the Blades go up?

4 minutes ago, original peanut said:

will the Blades go up?

If they do, I hope its automatic, playoffs  are a lottery, last time owls bricked it thinking they would get Fulham, then lost to the worst team left in Huddersfield 

Pretty much sure they will and this season they deserve it.

I can see them getting up in the auto places,though it pains me to say it,they are well worthy,theyve got the majority of things right both on and off the pitch and the futures very bright over there just now and you have to hand it to them they go about it the right way and they deserve all the credit that comes there way

Whoever wins the Leeds/Sheff U game this weekend will take the second auto spot with Norwich up as champs.

Blades will go up, how is anybody,s guess. What i do feel is  that it could be many years before the is another Sheffield derby.

15 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Blades will go up, how is anybody,s guess. What i do feel is  that it could be many years before the is another Sheffield derby.

Are you saying the the Blades will go up and stay up, or that the Owls will not be promoted for a few seasons? If it's the latter, I'm surprised to see that from an Owl as recent form indicates that next season might be your time. I can't see you reaching the play-offs this season but who knows?

The Owls are giving a good account of themselves recently.  Sadly, for them, I fear it may be too late. If any other clubs going to break into the top 6  it could be Preston or Villa.

10 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Are you saying the the Blades will go up and stay up, or that the Owls will not be promoted for a few seasons? If it's the latter, I'm surprised to see that from an Owl as recent form indicates that next season might be your time. I can't see you reaching the play-offs this season but who knows?

Neither, the Blades will go up  but will not spend what is needed to stay there , CW has done a good job but it takes more than bringing in players  who are prepared to run through walls we are talking PL it requires real investment  to stay there. Do you see your owners spending millions?  i  do not think so.  The Owls will challenge next year, can we invest , we have to await  the outcome  our P and S.  Our chairman who is prepared to put his hand in his pocket  is not allowed to. So who know,s.  My view is Blades will be in a battle to stay up  the Owls will be in a battle to get up.  Nothing more would i like to see a PL derby but  i don,t see it for a while yet.