Harsh punishment?

1 hour ago, dropout said:

St Petre....6 hours ago.

Greaslish was booked for jumping into the crowd.

Well. thanks for that information.

Good job.

Sure it will be a CLEAR deterrent to ALL the other footy players that (try to ) do it in the future.? (It says here).

Wednesday's Fernando Forestieri was recently given a yellow card for jumping into the crowd, worse it was his second booking of the game meaning a red and a one match ban, clever lads aren't they ?

9 hours ago, St Petre said:

Wednesday's Fernando Forestieri was recently given a yellow card for jumping into the crowd, worse it was his second booking of the game meaning a red and a one match ban, clever lads aren't they ?

I honestly don't know how clever they are. 

What I suspect is that, Thugs running ON to the pitch, THUGS Already ON the pitch...and especially Referees, are really not too clever a fair amount of the time.

On 12/03/2019 at 14:58, willman said:

Lets put fences back up - it they want to act like animals then cordon them off like animals.

Was this meant to be stupid, or did you mean it?

On 12/03/2019 at 10:58, willman said:

Yes you would if someone could be bothered to report it or be a witness or provided proof - unfortunately this idiot was televised so it was an easy call. 

Lets put fences back up - it they want to act like animals then cordon them off like animals.

Your last sentence is a very foolish one, and you should know why.

On 12/03/2019 at 07:11, Halibut said:

I think it's a fair sentence and sends the right message. As for the offender in question, anyone stupid enough to assault somebody in front of several thousand witnesses has it coming.

Yet no one has had even a day of jailtime for the killing of 96 Liverpool fans and the subsequent cover up. 

I'm not condoning thuggish behaviour and assault at any time in football but the FA need to have a close look at the correlation between atrocious decision-making by their appointed match officials and violence at or after games. 

Edited by Lex Luthor