Another Grooming Gang Charged - This Time In Sheffield

55 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

Tell that to the Chinese, Japanese,,, etc who get tarred with the grooming brush.

It happened and continued to happen because people did not want to be labelled racist for calling out this disgusting behaviour. Political correctness contributed to damaging 1000's and 1000's of young girls lives.

I don't get what point you're making. I know that pc behaviour and fear of talking about the elephant in the room was one of the major contributor s to the disgraces that have happened in Rotherham and elsewhere.

3 hours ago, woodview said:

Either way, it isn't a reflection on asians as a whole or on pakistani males as a whole, so it's not unfair on anybody. The fact remains, these predominantly pakistani male gangs were able to form and operate. Understanding how that could happen is vital to Police and social services.

The gangs are likely still forming and operating - there is ample opportunity to do so and little chances initially of getting caught. Social services can't restrict children from broken homes or in fact broken and dysfunctional homes and unfortunately they are the vulnerable in society. The ones society reports for hanging on street corners, being a public nuisance 'cos they have nowhere to go and when someone gives them the slightest recognition and positivity they fall easily into the trap. That misses out all the nuances of how it happens - but society is just as much to blame for them being vulnerable.

But is it worse than the 5 year old who doesn't want to visit her estranged father any more because of what he asks her to do for him or the step daughter getting molested by an older step brother with no where to turn.(These are live cases within your police force btw)

35 minutes ago, woodview said:

I don't get what point you're making. I know that pc behaviour and fear of talking about the elephant in the room was one of the major contributor s to the disgraces that have happened in Rotherham and elsewhere.

I was making two points really. One of them you hit on the head with the post I quoted but the other point I was making is that the word "Asian" is bandied around when we talk about these creatures. To say "Asian" does a disservices to the many millions who live in Asia as we all know the vast majority of the perpetrators were Pakistani Muslims. For some reason the PC brigade just dont like people being specific.

Oh and before anyone starts, Am I saying all muslim men rape little girls?

No.

Am I saying all Pakistani men rape little girls?

No.

But facts are facts, the majority of these perverts are Pakistani Muslim men.

2 hours ago, K1Machine said:

Tell that to the Chinese, Japanese,,, etc who get tarred with the grooming brush.

It happened and continued to happen because people did not want to be labelled racist for calling out this disgusting behaviour. Political correctness contributed to damaging 1000's and 1000's of young girls lives.

Yet you were prepared to malign all Pakistani males, not just the guilty ones.

9 minutes ago, Eater Sundae said:

Yet you were prepared to malign all Pakistani males, not just the guilty ones.

Nice how you conveniently left out part of my post when quoting me,

0/10 for effort.

2 hours ago, willman said:

But is it worse than the 5 year old who doesn't want to visit her estranged father any more because of what he asks her to do for him or the step daughter getting molested by an older step brother with no where to turn.(These are live cases within your police force btw)

No, it's not worse, the scale was different though, and the way it was ignored for so long was worse. Every case is tragic, and I'd deal with any perpetrator the same, whether they be a pakistani gang member or a catholic priest or Joe Bloggs, and in each instance it would be with a 9mm round.

You are right about the side of the problem with kids from uncaring homes etc, being easy targets. Regarding 'Pakistani' gangs, lots of these cases are now being picked up, and luckily those individuals will be off the streets for a long time. I hope social services and the Police don't see these groups as unmentionables any more and processes can be put in place to stop the problems before they begin.

2 minutes ago, woodview said:

No, it's not worse, the scale was different though, and the way it was ignored for so long was worse. Every case is tragic, and I'd deal with any perpetrator the same, whether they be a pakistani gang member or a catholic priest or Joe Bloggs, and in each instance it would be with a 9mm round.

You are right about the side of the problem with kids from uncaring homes etc, being easy targets. Regarding 'Pakistani' gangs, lots of these cases are now being picked up, and luckily those individuals will be off the streets for a long time. I hope social services and the Police don't see these groups as unmentionables any more and processes can be put in place to stop the problems before they begin.

My Bold.

Good luck with that. The way the church has covered for and defended these "people" is utterly disgusting.

Just now, K1Machine said:

My Bold.

Good luck with that. The way the church has covered for and defended these "people" is utterly disgusting.

I agree. I was gobsmacked that one head of a catholic boarding school was 100% aware of what was going on, and witnessed it, and chose to do nothing. Nothing was done to him, as apparently it isn't a crime, and he is still at the school.

1 hour ago, K1Machine said:

Nice how you conveniently left out part of my post when quoting me,

0/10 for effort.

I hit the quote button, and in doing so quoted your post in full.

0/10 for accuracy on your part.

2 minutes ago, Eater Sundae said:

You know the point I was making.

Why not quote my post which dispels your myth that I am maligning all Pakistani males?

No, you wont do that will you.

18 minutes ago, Eater Sundae said:

Did you read his post, where he said:

No

3 hours ago, K1Machine said:

I was making two points really. One of them you hit on the head with the post I quoted but the other point I was making is that the word "Asian" is bandied around when we talk about these creatures. To say "Asian" does a disservices to the many millions who live in Asia as we all know the vast majority of the perpetrators were Pakistani Muslims. For some reason the PC brigade just dont like people being specific.

Oh and before anyone starts, Am I saying all muslim men rape little girls?

No.

No.

But facts are facts, the majority of these perverts are Pakistani Muslim men.

The same could be asked "do all catholics rape little boys" or do all football coaches groom boys" and the answer is also a NO.

You also need to look at the gangs convicted so far and there seems to be some correlation- when it comes to the industry they work in.

I think it is less about culture or religion than opportunity and circumstance. These small towns, Asians control the night-time economy – working in takeaways or driving minicabs. Just as church schools or football clubs provided opportunities for certain types of men to commit sexual offences.

These groups form their gangs from here, working in this night time environment- they have full access to what they crave, taking full advantage.

Finally, CPS data still shows the percentage of groups committing grooming/sexual exploitation/ paedophilia activity- are white. But no one hears about their religion- one thing the media loves to point out when it comes to brown coloured culprits.. it is always Pakistani 'Muslims'- which just fuels the fire.