Another Grooming Gang Charged - This Time In Sheffield

1 hour ago, Stranza said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47532719

should have linked, sorry.

You're welcome, ta. In answer to your question, probably not, unless you want to start one yourself. I feel a bit ambivalent about payouts like the ones in the link - it feels a bit like ' here's a pile of cash, so everything's alright', but I understand why they're being made. I would like to think that for the victims, the recognition that the club let them down and the apology will be more meaningful than the money.

Edited by Halibut

10 hours ago, Resident said:

I said when the Rotherham scandal dropped that Sheffield would be implicated. 

Mark my words, Birmingham will be the worst case of all....

Also it cannot be mere coincidence that all the towns/cities where these gangs have been exposed are either at the time or still currently run by Labour councils. ...

Towns where naming the elephant in the room is forbidden...

another 20 in wakefield just been bailed.bradford is the worse to come if theyve got the bottle to prosecute them.

theyve all been bailed and two didnt turn up at court.

23 hours ago, woodview said:

Towns where naming the elephant in the room is forbidden...

Sarah Champion, the MP for Rotherham was really clear and all power to her elbow.

6 hours ago, Mister M said:

Sarah Champion, the MP for Rotherham was really clear and all power to her elbow.

She was, and was forced to resign as Shadow Equalities Minister as a result of talking about the elephant in the room.

We have thread talking about the term 'coloured' running at over 100 comments.

Yet this, involving rape of kids in our own city, is way down the list. It shocks me, I've come to think the usual suspects on here purposely ignore it to let it sink into obscurity, like the actual problem.

10 minutes ago, woodview said:

We have thread talking about the term 'coloured' running at over 100 comments.

Yet this, involving rape of kids in our own city, is way down the list. It shocks me, I've come to think the usual suspects on here purposely ignore it to let it sink into obscurity, like the actual problem.

The two who comment on virtually every  thing are as you say missing ,but Halibut who always stands up to be counted has replied and as usual he posts a fair and impartial view.

35 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

The two who comment on virtually every  thing are as you say missing ,but Halibut who always stands up to be counted has replied and as usual he posts a fair and impartial view.

But commented on the football club case.

For some, the sooner this is brushed back under the carpet the better.

Maybe allowing people into the Country who have wildley differing cultural ways (fgm, child brides etc) to the 60 million indigenous folk has a bearing on these cases. Yes/No.

Angel1.

42 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who they are, might they be

Angel1.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Maybe allowing people into the Country who have wildley differing cultural ways (fgm, child brides etc) to the 60 million indigenous folk has a bearing on these cases. Yes/No.

Angel1.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who they are, might they be

Angel1.

Gi thi a guess LOL.