bolton v sheffield wednesday

The 3 point gap, the games in hand, forthcoming fixtures. It would be more than a miraculous achievement to make the top six.

I, and many others just can't see it happening. 

We have to keep going through, as near miracles have happened in the past. 

19 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

The 3 point gap, the games in hand, forthcoming fixtures. It would be more than a miraculous achievement to make the top six.

I, and many others just can't see it happening. 

We have to keep going through, as near miracles have happened in the past. 

Keep the faith Hots, unlikely yes, but certainly possible.

9 hours ago, St Petre said:

I wouldn't get too exited the Owls have still to play Leeds and Norwich away.

Not a problem with 25,000 blades behind us.

Come on Brucie,Play Your Cards Right,and get us into the Play-offs

This is what my stepsons say owls to reach playoffs beat us in semi beat blades in final go up.. Happy days.. 

I say nope lol

See where we are after tonight's games. We can only try to get as many points as we can and see if it's good enough, at least it's a better second half of the season.

Looking like if we want to get in the playoffs we'll need to hope United keep going though

The 2 teams above you and the 6 teams below you all have games in hand and can pull away / overtake you.

Your position in the league table at the moment looks good superficially, but is artificial.

You'll probably find yourselves back to the bottom half of the table soon.

You've had a good run but I think there are too many teams who are far better than you that are more likely to reach the play-offs.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

The 2 teams above you and the 6 teams below you all have games in hand and can pull away / overtake you.

Your position in the league table at the moment looks good, but is artificial.

You've had a good run but I think there are too many teams who are far better than you that are more likely to reach the play-offs.

There are some teams in the play off position that have failed to beat the Owls on more than one attempt this season so it seems that far better is a load off codswallop.

2 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

There are some teams in the play off position that have failed to beat the Owls on more than one attempt this season so it seems that far better is a load off codswallop.

The league tables don't lie. 

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

5 hours ago, SgtDave said:

Your position in the league table at the moment looks good superficially, but is artificial.

Personally I think we've left it too late but the current form table proves what you say to be nonsense.

If you looking for a side to emerge from the pack were in Id say it Preston who are deffo on a roll and with Villa finding form it would be an achievement if we finish above 10th place given what went on under JL,I reckon wel come up short,plus we are heading into some VERY testing games from now untill may,but we will have seen a VAST improvement under Bruce,and had he been appointed  10 games earlier..........

Edited by staninoodle