bolton v sheffield wednesday

this could be the final chance for us to reach the play offs? bolton need the points,but who needs it more?

Don't win this and that's it I feel for the playoffs. We should be winning this but looking like we could be down to winnall and nuhiu as our only fit strikers. Only we could have 7 strikers on the books but only have 2 fit. 

24 minutes ago, bassett one said:

this could be the final chance for us to reach the play offs? bolton need the points,but who needs it more?

Expecting 3 pts. Basset.  8 games unbeaten, can"t see Owls losing this one.  if other results go Owls way then 6th place is a real possibility.

Keep going until the mathematics say otherwise. Bolton fighting for survival could be a tricky one.

33 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... what's with all this negativity nonsense?

There's still 30 points to be had so you could still go up as champions... :hihi:

that would be nice,like to see swfc win the championship with steve bruce,we can always hope,would help my bet,but cant see it

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

that would be nice,like to see swfc win the championship with steve bruce,we can always hope,would help my bet,but cant see it

nor can i with Barcelona United in front of us

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

Another 0-0 win

18 hours ago, barry-333 said:

Another 0-0 win

Funny but I think they should win this .They are in deep trouble on and off the pitch they must be on a low so Owls should win.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

Funny but I think they should win this .They are in deep trouble on and off the pitch they must be on a low so Owls should win.

Generally that's the worst time for us to play any team, plenty of times we have messed up in this sort of game😞

On 10/03/2019 at 21:28, barry-333 said:

Another 0-0 win

Never heard this before, sooo funny 🙄

Come on the Owls, you can do it  2-0.