Does anyone know which pub this is?

I used to go to a pub on a long winding road with my father in law before he passed away. I remember it was on a long country road and may have been a mill at some point, I remember sitting in a circular room. They had lizard stickers in various places and you could try and find all the lizards. That's all I can remember about it

Edited by Gavin5001
Spelling mistake

15 minutes ago, Gavin5001 said:

I used to go to a pub on a long winding road with my father in law before he passed away. I remember it was on a long country road and may have been a mill at some point, I remember sitting in a circular room. They had lizard stickers in various places and you could try and find all the lizards. That's all I can remember about it

Which long winding road, what area.

11 hours ago, Padders said:

Which long winding road, what area.

I have absolutely no idea. Could be towards Huddersfield but none of us are really sure. We only went a couple of times and it was about 5 years ago

Did the Joseph Glover at Westfield used to be a mill?

1 hour ago, Gavin5001 said:

I have absolutely no idea. Could be towards Huddersfield but none of us are really sure. We only went a couple of times and it was about 5 years ago

Where were you setting off from, and how long did it take to get there?

If you walked, The Robin Hood at Stannington was at the end of a longish country road.

2 minutes to drive, but a longish walk.

I don't remember a circular room though?

8 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Did the Joseph Glover at Westfield used to be a mill?

Yes, that's right; in fact the Joseph Glover was called "The Mill" prior to being re-named.

Edited by GleadlessLad