The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

2 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's a joke, I'll not be voting again.

If you voted to leave, then that's probably for the best.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I take it you read the £9,000,000 booklet that dropped through your letter box that Boy Dave commisioned. It gave you the facts of Brexit. Unless people cannot read, it was there for all to see.

Angel1.

Some people preferred to read the sides of buses.  Bigger letters, fewer words, easier to read.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I take it you read the £9,000,000 booklet that dropped through your letter box that Boy Dave commisioned. It gave you the facts of Brexit. Unless people cannot read, it was there for all to see.

Angel1.

Except we were going to stay in the common market weren't we?

And also there'd be cake for the having and the eating.

In reality, there's no cake, you neither have cake, nor eat cake, if you leave.  And importing cake costs more and it'll be stale cake.

I see Farage is off lobbying foreign governments to veto any extension beyond the 29th!

Asking another country to interfere in the democratic process of parliament... hmmm, there's a word for doing stuff like that..... :roll:

Edited by Magilla

19 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Some people preferred to read the sides of buses.  Bigger letters, fewer words, easier to read.

Internet win of the day, just missing the mic drop.

2 hours ago, L00b said:

May will have a stab at a third vote for her deal before Art.50 is withdrawn.

ERG, DUP and much of Labour will go for it this time, because it will be their last chance to achieve *any* Brexit.

Hope you're right

Excuse me for being a bit thick, but how come we have a referendum that seems to be written in stone (I E. no second ref) yet the PM is having another vote which has been heavily defeated twice, seems to me she can just carry on having votes till she gets the result she wants :huh:.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Excuse me for being a bit thick, but how come we have a referendum that seems to be written in stone (I E. no second ref) yet the PM is having another vote which has been heavily defeated twice, seems to me she can just carry on having votes till she gets the result she wants :huh:.

Stubborn and cow spring to mind

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Stubborn and cow spring to mind

I honestly don"t get it Mel, they just keep having pointless votes over and over again, it really is a joke (not a funny one), talk about a circus.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

If you voted to leave, then that's probably for the best.

That's your opinion 

38 minutes ago, Padders said:

she was probably hoping to either lose the general election or make it so the decision was out of her hands. Now no deal is off the table the EU won't be giving us any kind of deal now ,good or bad. It's just played into their hands

She called the general election, having said that she wasn't going to...